The Division (Ubisoft)

$alvador

TD Member
Why the fuck did they ruin such a cool-looking game by not making PC version? It's like the world is getting dumber than mud by the minute. Whose dumb idea was it to go from the precision of keyboards and mouse to the sloppy-ass UI and bullshit of touchscreens and joysticks? This is on the same level of retardedness as the Army selling off their strike drones to replace them with remote-controlled boomerangs with sticks of dynamite duct-taped to them.

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Why the fuck did they ruin such a cool-looking game by not making PC version? It's like the world is getting dumber than mud by the minute. Whose dumb idea was it to go from the precision of keyboards and mouse to the sloppy-ass UI and bullshit of touchscreens and joysticks? This is on the same level of retardedness as the Army selling off their strike drones to replace them with remote-controlled boomerangs with sticks of dynamite duct-taped to them.

Who said it wasn't coming on PC? E3 is strictly for consoles. Knowing Ubisoft, this game will have its time on PC ;)
Way to throw a tantrum for nothing! <3

$alvador

TD Member
i'm not throwing a tantrum, i just have to vent my rage. next time i'll assault someone on the street instead so you can watch me being taken away by cops on youtube and laugh at my misfortune.

.44 caliber

TD Admin
Looks good, but so many good looking games have let us down. We should all wait for Leroy to buy it and see if its good.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
$20 says its as shit as every other terrible ubisoft game.

graphics and teaser trailers/gameplayer =/= a good game

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Glocky mad because that same quote can be applied to that garbage game franchise he plays all the time.

Just kill yourself, you play bf3.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Glocky mad because that same quote can be applied to that garbage game franchise he plays all the time.

Just kill yourself, you play bf3.
Not with you, so it's all good.
I bet BF4 will look great on 4770k/GTX780 system that won't have $taids.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
It's looking that way, but I don't understand how that will change my sexual orientation. Maybe if you join a Pride parade you will find what you are looking for.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
OK... if you can play on a tablet... IF... why not on a PC? :yuno:
This is most likely integrating ipads as controllers - something that's already happening in some games, not having the game itself on the ipad.

EDIT: @Salvador - I'm not surprised devs are stopping PC game development - it's so f'n easy to rip off. Game devs already make little to no money, even though without them no one would have shit, so might as well only develop the "best" (most marketed) games for consoles that you can't (not yet) pirate on.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
MP games are hard to pirate, wtf u talking about bj

Oh, I was more implying the single-player gamer. You're right, the multiplayer aspect has not worked in 99% of the pirated games, but the games are pirated nonetheless. I think the PC realm is the origin, and still the epicenter of 'the piracy movement'. Until that changes (it won't), development will not increase, but decrease, within the gaming industry. Cats want to get paid, and I suppose, rightfully so.

I also think piracy is why we see games like the COD-series and Battlefield series have shorter and shorter single-player campaigns, all the while recycling pre-fabbed buildings, elements of detail etc. If you take a hard look at some of these games, you'll begin to notice that not much work was put into them - it's all a re-arranged regurgutation of shyte. :(

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I also think piracy is why we see games like the COD-series and Battlefield series have shorter and shorter single-player campaigns, all the while recycling pre-fabbed buildings, elements of detail etc. If you take a hard look at some of these games, you'll begin to notice that not much work was put into them - it's all a re-arranged regurgutation of shyte. :(

victim blaming much

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Piracy has nothing to do with what those terrible developers are doing to their games. They realized dumb fucks will give them the $60 regardless of whether the campaign is 10 hours or 4 hours. So of course they put the least amount of work into their yearly game releases.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Piracy has nothing to do with what those terrible developers are doing to their games. They realized dumb fucks will give them the $60 regardless of whether the campaign is 10 hours or 4 hours. So of course they put the least amount of work into their yearly game releases.
Oh, I agree that devs are nickel and diming. All I intended to highlight above is that piracy (I think, anyway) may have contributed to that attitude. I'm just trying to think, what would make the difference between a good dev (Naughty Dog, for example, in my opinion) and a shitty one (pick one), and that's what I came up with as contributing factors.

mandy

TD Member
I have a good feeling it will be on PC. It's probably going to be a last minute thing. But yes, like Olst said, E3 is about consoles.
RELAX GUISE.

Also, hi.