• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

The Day Has Come....

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Well, Mizz, just like you were given a chance, I expect others will have their chance. We always need more quality people..

What sort of help does tf2 need?

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
Well, Mizz, just like you were given a chance, I expect others will have their chance. We always need more quality people..

What sort of help does tf2 need?
TF2 needs a lot of help. It's a shame you can't see ban reports. There's hackers, mic spammers, 8 y/o squeakers... lots of idiotic havoc. I kinda wanna play some CS:GO actually I hear the community can be a bit better. xD

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
So do we just not have enough mods to handle it all?
I think TF2 has the same amount of staff as CSGO, if not a few more. But also has 5 servers to look after rather than just the one.
Just as the CSGO server sometimes has no Admins on, the same goes for TF2. If none of us had work or school or lives to attend too then administrating all Darkly servers would be a lot easier.

ᴰᴳᴺ Church of KFC

DARKLY Regular
Its not that we don't have enough mods. Its that some of us were just afk or on one server most of the time
*cough* other servers always empty *cough cough* I'm hardly ever afk..... *cough*

To clear up any confusion, this is supposed to sound try-hard. It's sarcasm.