• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

The Day Has Come....

HD PIZZAS

I'm New Here
It has happened. My level 3 Darkly premium ran out... :(

Guess I have to save up for 3 keys again! :D You guys sure know how to make donating fun!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
I respect him for helping...

But im 99% sure this post is just to get some praise and try to benefit his mod app.
That's your assumption and you're entitled to it. I don't see your point, here... you mods are (are you a mod?) are responsible for evaluating mod apps and bringing good, active mods in. I'm sure you'll do fine.

This thread is pointless and KFC quit trying so hard.
Remember when I used to harass you about the same? It wasn't long ago.. in fact, I still feel the same but give in and don't say anything anymore. Now the roles have reversed and you should feel empathy for him.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
are you a mod?

I was then I quit. Game got boring/ didn't like the way stuff was handled much. Bring Gatherix back plz

you mods are responsible for evaluating mod apps and bringing good, active mods in. I'm sure you'll do fine.

Its just that in the past a bunch of people always thought being a donator meant an easy acceptance for mod apps. No one really makes threads when they donate either