The Dapper Disguise?

SonicHydra

I'm New Here
I saw recently on the TF2 wiki that the Dapper Disguise was added to the game, which is Handsome Jacks face from Borderlands 2 as a misc for the Spy. Its meant to be a promotional item, but doesn't say what promotion it is from or give any further information. Does anyone have it? or know how you get it? I own Borderlands 1 GOTY and Borderlands 2 but didn't get it.

shadowhades

A Little Darkly
It's a promotional item for the upcoming release of Poker Night at the Inventory (yes, they're making a new one). It currently cannot be obtained until the game release.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
It's a promotional item for the upcoming release of Poker Night at the Inventory (yes, they're making a new one). It currently cannot be obtained until the game release.

Will people who already have the game get the new one or is it like a sequel?

Rams

TD Admin
It won't be preorder only will it ? I bought the game after and still got the items. they should have just updated the 1st one. :gay:

shadowhades

A Little Darkly
It won't be preorder only will it ? I bought the game after and still got the items. they should have just updated the 1st one. :gay:
It's an obvious attempt to make more money. And for a fact, I don't know a lot of people who buy poker night to play the game and not to simply win items for TF2. And why would it be preorder only? I highly doubt it will.