The 2012 Christmas Giveaway

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
Winners:

The winners are as follows. Thank you to everyone to joined, I hope to do this again sometime.

Winners will be added by me and have 1 week to claim their winnings.

Vintage Ambassador - Bobslobtheblob
Strange Quick-Fix + Strange Rocket Launcher - Santa's Little Taser
2 Nice Crates + 1 Naughty Crate - Electricjars
Genuine Foppish Physician + Genuine Distinguished Rogue - EwaJacks
Genuine Huo-Long Heater + Genuine Neon Annihilator - -H³-Clolph
1 key - The Fluffeh Dukie Wukie™
The Grand Prize, a Smoking Tipper's Tricorne - Festive Ol Cedar (I Liek Gifts)

Merry Christmas everyone!

Greetings!

In celebration of Christmas time, I have decided to create a raffle. The featured prize is an unusual - this unusual will be given to one lucky winner who will be drawn on Christmas Eve - December 24th. The best part is that it's absolutely free to enter - no fees, no registration, no men with lightsabers that mug you of your winnings.

Additionally, I'm proud to announce the launching of the Darkly Raffle Group! This public group will serve as a hub for all Darkly-sponsored raffles and giveaways; any new raffles and/or giveaways will be announced in the Steam group with instructions on how to enter. By joining the Steam group, you will be notified of any future giveaways and/or raffles like this one.

Grand Prize - 1 Winner

Smoking Tippler's Tricorne!

Iaze9.jpg

Other Prizes

Vintage Ambassador
Strange Quick-Fix + Strange Rocket Launcher
1 Naughty Crate + 2 Nice Crates
1 Key
Genuine Foppish Physician + Genuine Distinguished Rogue
Genuine Huo-Long Heater + Genuine Neon Annihilator

Entering

To enter, you must have met the following criteria:

You have filled out the entree form (it takes 10 seconds)
You are a member of the Darkly Raffle Group (link below)
You must have logged onto a Darkly TF2 Trade Server at least once after November 24th

In order to host these raffles and giveaways regularly and keep giving out free stuff to the Darkly playerbase, we need your help. Unfortunately there's no non-cliche way to say that, but it's true. So, to help us out, we would greatly appreciate any donations you have to offer. They can be promos, random items you don't want anymore, cash, anything. 100% of all donations/fees collected via raffles will go towards creating more raffles like this one - they may go towards buying a big prize item, or they might be raffled off themselves. Donating items gives you bonus slots (see below)! Show support for your community and give that greedy little devil in you a wedgie.

Entree Form (click here genius)
Steam Group (click here genius)

Bonus Slots

You can get extra slots in addition to your free one by either donating items or by registering on the Darkly forums. Registering on the forums earns you 1 bonus slot - already registered members will receive the bonus slot. Items that are donated will either be sold to fund the raffle or be raffled off themselves! If you would prefer your item to be raffled off instead of sold, just mention it while donating them. You will earn 1 extra slot for every reclaimed (that's .33 refined) it's worth. Prices are based off backpack.tf. To donate, add me (link below) on Steam and trade me. All donated items will be stored on the 4th page of my backpack and are listed below.

You can also just purchase slots with metal (.33 per slot) or keys (1 key per 9 slots).

To donate, just add me on Steam.

Thanks! Happy raffling!

Technical Details

~ Drawing will be held on December 24th. Need not be present to win, though goodies will be given to those logged onto whatever server the drawing will occur.
~ There is no global slot maximum
~ The maximum number of slots that can be purchased/gained from donations is 20.
~ The winning numbers will be chosen by Random.org's random number generator
~ Winners will have 1 week to claim their winnings - need not be present to win
~ Players marked on SteamRep.com are not eligible to win
~ Winners must have public profiles and backpacks
~ Donated items/slot purchases cannot be refunded/returned
~ I reserve the right to redraw any winner, for any purpose, should it be necessary
~ I will add the winners on Steam - any attempts to add me will be denied
~ Any attempts to bypass the guidelines above will result in immediate dismissal
~ As the host I am not eligible to win this raffle

Total Slots(updated daily) - 106

Donors (all donated items can be seen on the third page of my backpack)

Darkly | Discodude
ShootToMaim™
Ewa : 2 running tf2 servers
TD|Zackychuu
DARKLY | Regal waffle
Santa's Little Taser
The Fluffeh Dukie Wukie™
[CWM] Finale
DARKLY | Dalton442

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
So because I'm entering, and already have a forum profile...
I automatically get 2 slots?

Am I reading that right or did I go wrong somewhere?

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
So, who won? ;)

I woke up about 10 minutes ago. At some point I'm going to hop on a server and do the drawing (results will also be posted here, no need to be logged in at the time) and also use my 13 Secret Saxtons. In the meantime the other prizes will be posted.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Winners:
The winners are as follows. Thank you to everyone to joined, I hope to do this again sometime.

Winners will be added by me and have 1 week to claim their winnings.

Vintage Ambassador - Bobslobtheblob
Strange Quick-Fix + Strange Rocket Launcher - Santa's Little Taser
2 Nice Crates + 1 Naughty Crate - Electricjars
Genuine Foppish Physician + Genuine Distinguished Rogue - EwaJacks
Genuine Huo-Long Heater + Genuine Neon Annihilator - -H³-Clolph
1 key - The Fluffeh Dukie Wukie™
The Grand Prize, a Smoking Tipper's Tricorne - Festive Ol Cedar (I Liek Gifts)
Congratulations everyone...
I guess...
:feelscry: