Thanks .44 and TD

hadriel

A Little Darkly
Hey

Just wanted to throw up a thread for .44 and the rest of the TD crew that were able to make the tourney happen over the past weekend. (I know it's not done yet though! :razz:) I had a blast and all of my teammates, most of whom haven't played since 1.6, are starting up css in preparation for GO because of how much fun we had this weekend. I know it must have been a major pain in the ass trying to get this coordinated, not to mention having me constantly hassling you all weekend with questions haha. So thanks for putting in the time to set it up! Lots of thanks to go out to TD as a whole for throwing up the scrim servers too! And finally, thanks to all of the teams that we played in our division over the weekend for getting those games setup! You guys were all super friendly and easy to setup games with and it seemed like everyone was being really good sports and having a lot of fun! ggs and glhf to those who still remain for the finals!

I know TD does regular scrims amongst the whole community, but my team of 5 RoG is going to be practicing for GO, so if any teams from this tourney (or any 5-man team really) else ever wants to setup a scrim you can message me on steam, etc. A lot of our guys are still very out of practice and in need of more scrim practice! :)

iCe

TD Admin
Join us in mumble we usually try to get 10 man scrims nightly with whoever shows up .

auron

TD Admin
I second the sentiment. Thanks to everyone who has gotten the tournament this far! Let's finish this out and round out the great experience.

Hadriel, I'll keep you in mind for when we're getting people to scrim!

hadriel

A Little Darkly
Join us in mumble we usually try to get 10 man scrims nightly with whoever shows up .

I've hopped on a few times for scrims, but generally I idle my friends' vent server and it gets confusing being on both. I get like a million messages a day from holy asking me to scrim tho :tongue: (not that I'm complaining, I appreciate the heads-up!). I'll try to hop on more often and see if anything is going down :)

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Hell yeah Big ups to .44, wh1te, and all the others that helped make this thing happen. And a big up to all the players and ringers! It got me back into css for a game!

would love to see more tourneys like this when cs:go is fresh!

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Even though I wasn't part of this tournament, I've spoken to and gotten a lot of feedback from our regulars wishing to pass on their thanks and appreciations as well. All feedback was positive and it's really sparked a lot of interest in TD as a whole.

Great stuff to all involved!

larry b

TD Member
+1 to all of the above. Constant scrimming inbetween tourney matches the whole weekend was super dope.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
I don't scrim at all, but to the casual observer it seems like this has been a great success. Good job to everyone involved.

wh1te

TD Member
I definetly see more tournaments in the future, as this one turned out to be a pretty good success, even though it's still not over yet lol.
As for CSGO appearing before another Source tournament is held, only time will tell.
Hadriel, running mumble and vent isnt too much of a hassle, u can always mute one or the other with ease and have 2 separate mic bind buttons for talking in both simultaneously.

Thanks for the appreciation and support :)

Olst

TD Admin / Queerbécois
Thanks for this happening. It's been good this weekend, a rage moment and joyful one. Bit it's part of the game.

<3 .44!