• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

TF2

AbsolD

I'm New Here
So, as far as I can tell, all Darkly TF2 activity ceased right around the October updates. I keep looking for any hints about what's going on, and best I can tell it's all about PUBG now.

Are the Darkly TF2 servers well and truly dead?

If I missed some notification/post/whatever (besides the "PUBG Is Our Master Now"), by all means flame away.

-A

Keskele

Senior TF2 Staff
TF2 servers are pretty well gone until further notice man. We'll let ya know if/when they come back.

TankClash

TF2 Staff | Chief Peon
Current server admins are MIA, they have control... the people who PAY real money for it, do not have any kind of control regarding actual TF2 logistics(unless they do, then please come swooping in and save us), the payments stop at the end of the month. Get Tick tock man or Gatherix's attention and we're in business... if not. we're gonna have to wait... until then taking the servers off the grid completely at the end of the month... given their current state seems more feasible given their current usability/state... These things aren't free you know.

AbsolD

I'm New Here
Yeah I know nothing's free, I've been chipping in $ where I could to help. It's just too bad, I thought it'd be especially fun to hang around trade #2 around the holidays.

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Sorry things went south there for a while guys - I know how frustrating that can be.

I'll not make excuses, but simply add that events in real life conspired to direct my energies and attention elsewhere.