• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

UNBANNED TF2 Shit Wrong Section As Usual- Ban Appeal (Revisited after 2 months)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zink

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Zink
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:48579428
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Darkly | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #2 | darklytrade.com
Ban Reason: Abusing broken commands

State your case:
I was banned for abusing the broken commands as a level 1 donator. Commands such as forcertd, slay, etc.... I was asked a few times (Maybe more, maybe less, it's been a while) to stop, but I kept doing it since I wanted to have some fun before I went off to school. The admin who banned me said that in 2 months time, he would let me know about my status of my ban, and might consider reducing it. I was believe I was banned on September 22nd, 2014, and 2 months later, November 22nd, 2014, I tried contacting the admin who banned me as I still had him on my friends list. 3 days later (today is november 25th), still no response and I have been asking other admins/staff members to see if they can help me with this. In the end they have told me to post here, as I would probably get more help. Thanks for reading.

Zink

I'm New Here
Thanks for such a quick response at such an odd hour. I too am in EST time, but have school.

Fiend

Senior TF2 Admin
Sorry for the delay in responding. Real life has a death grip on my nuts.

Anyways, we will be removing the ban with the understanding that you must obey admins at all times. In the future, if you are caught ignoring or disrespecting admins, the ban will be permanent and I really won't consider any appeals. The staff doesn't bust their asses on the servers for people to ignore or undo the hard work that has been put in to make this community great.

Status
Not open for further replies.