DARKLY TF2 Pub ideas

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Post things you would like to see on the new darkly tf2 pub, such as maps, mods and other aidsy things. Pretty sure theres a thread like this already but I didn't want to search.

:dealwithit:

Nicholas Smith

I'm New Here
I'd love it if we could get some custom game types up, theHidden, and prophunt are amazing, and generally bring in a really good group of people. Also, if you want to mix things up, I haven't seen Hydro in years :P

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
I'd love it if we could get some custom game types up, theHidden, and prophunt are amazing, and generally bring in a really good group of people. Also, if you want to mix things up, I haven't seen Hydro in years :P
It'll basically not be a public rotation server anymore:(
But it'll probably bring more people in

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
It'll basically not be a public rotation server anymore:(
But it'll probably bring more people in

They're officially releasing two community maps, one of which is the more well-known cp_process (still no cp_snakewater). Since Brades got a MySQL database up for me, I can get a server hop plugin setup that'll allow players to switch between the trade servers and the pub server with a chat command.

Mizz

DARKLY Fiend
They're officially releasing two community maps, one of which is the more well-known cp_process (still no cp_snakewater). Since Brades got a MySQL database up for me, I can get a server hop plugin setup that'll allow players to switch between the trade servers and the pub server with a chat command.
Process <3 :D