• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED [TF2] Moderator Application: Mastersage

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xantumal

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Darkly l Mastersage , Mastersage
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41160747
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Darkly Gaming Network
Real First Name: Emmanuel
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Toronto Trade Servers
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I was an admin for the Chicago / Toronto trade servers for some time, and I became inactive due to life and thus my admin status was revoked. I'm here today to hopefully apply and become one once again. I'm typically on late at night around 1-3 AM MST (-7:00 Mountain Time). During that time, there is no one to moderate the servers, and no one to take charge when it is needed. I''m hoping that I can reclaim my admin status again, and to take action on those in the server who are being disruptive as well as communicate and chat with people on the server.

(Note: I had to make another Darkly Gaming Account, due to the other one being unable to reset the password. I get an error when I click the link to reset the account's password.)
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes. http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/45312 (EDIT : I noticed that they might have reset my hours spent. Last year, during the summer months, I was on daily. My signature says I have over 270 hours logged.)
Do you have a mic? Yes, I do.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes, I am.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Indeed I am.

Ah! I finally got my account back! I haven't been active in the forums at all, my goodness! I'll have to start becoming active on the forums!

Game Handle(s): Darkly l Mastersage , Mastersage
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:41160747
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: Darkly Gaming Network
Real First Name: Emmanuel
Age: 26 (EDIT : I put the wrong age. Accidently put 25 instead of 26, whoops!)
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Toronto Trade Servers
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I was an admin for the Chicago / Toronto trade servers for some time, and I became inactive due to life and thus my admin status was revoked. I'm here today to hopefully apply and become one once again. I'm typically on late at night around 1-3 AM MST (-7:00 Mountain Time). During that time, there is no one to moderate the servers, and no one to take charge when it is needed. I''m hoping that I can reclaim my admin status again, and to take action on those in the server who are being disruptive as well as communicate and chat with people on the server.

(Note: I had to make another Darkly Gaming Account, due to the other one being unable to reset the password. I get an error when I click the link to reset the account's password.)
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Yes. http://darkly.gameme.com/playerinfo/45312 (EDIT : I noticed that they might have reset my hours spent. Last year, during the summer months, I was on daily. My signature says I have over 270 hours logged.)
Do you have a mic? Yes, I do.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes, I am.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Indeed I am.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
+1 to MasterSage. I've seen him a lot ingame and he's been really nice and interacting with everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.