• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED TF2 Moderator App: Doublejumper

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleJumper

TF2 Staff
Game Handle(s): DoubleJumper
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:50185394
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: none
Real First Name: Elric
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: i am mostly on Darkly | Toronto TF2 Trade/Idle #1-#5
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: well i only play on the darkly servers and i love them and i wanna make sure that everyone who comes has a great time and likes it enough to come back just like i did when i came for the first time. I dont like those people who break the rules in the server and i wanna be able deal with it. to make the servers as enjoyable as possible. It would be nice to be make all the time i spend on the servers useful to the darkly community aswell.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? yes
Do you have a mic? yes i use it alot
Are you in good standing with the community? as far as i know
Are you at least 18 years of age? yes

I would also like to add that during the time that i became inactive due to glitches and corrupted files that prevented me from playing the game and using steam... i took that time to become an admin on 2 minecraft servers... so i do have experience... and know not to abuse the power...

Antimoon

DARKLY Regular
I definitely approve of doublejumper. He's often very helpful in the server, watching over spycrabs and whatnot. I haven't heard your mic yet, DJ, you should use it more when I'm on, that we may converse. Also, It would probably be to your benefit to play on some of our other servers. I know that everyone loves server 2 (myself included) but there's usually a strong admin/mod presence on there, whereas some of the other servers don't get nearly the same amount of coverage. Good luck on your app!

DoubleJumper

TF2 Staff
why thank you :) my plan was actually ( if i was accepted ) to go to the other servers and straighten them out cause the other ones i went to ( 4 and 5 ) the people were completely different to those who i meet on #2. i was amazed at the difference actually. so i thought maybe a regular mod presence would keep them in line.

oh and i dont use my mic as often as i used to so that i dont cut off the admin/mod who might need to say something. :D but ill try to talk to you guys more over the mic

HappySticks™

TD Admin
+1 from me as well for the same reasons above. He is always on the server, easy to get along with and is always involved with various activities on the server including spycrabs but he takes a lot of my stuff though when I crab him. (However not as much as Kings) In my opinion, this guy would make a great mod for DGN.

Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.