• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

ACCEPTED TF2 Moderator App: 14bux

Status
Not open for further replies.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Game Handle(s): DARKLY | 14bux
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:42947803
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: None
Real First Name: Robert
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Whichever ones are open, although mostly #2 and #4, even if #4 tends to hold the most F2P's.
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: Lately, I've seen an outbreak of annoying people on the servers everyone knows and loves. A lot are only micspammers and smaller things, but I've watched people leave the servers because of t his, and I hate whenever that happens. I've been with Darkly for a year now, and six+ months on the forums. I know a lot of the regulars, although a lot of the ones I knew have gone, such as Fiend and PhearAphex. I may be underage, but there are already admins who aren't 18 on the server. I've applied before, and am /quite/ aware of the age limit, but I believe that age is not the biggest requirement you need. You guys will probably jump on my tail when I post this. So, denied or accepted, I just want to get this out there.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play? Way over, almost 22 days of play time.
Do you have a mic? Yes, albeit a very crappy one.
Are you in good standing with the community? I should hope so. I've never heard anyone whining about me.
Are you at least 18 years of age? No.

Thanks,
14bux

HappySticks™

TD Admin
+1 for 14bux!
Been playing on the servers with him for about a month now, I go onto the servers because of him, he is always interacting with the players, helping out with various things and I always have a good time on the servers with him because he is always making jokes and keeping the server entertained. Making him a moderator will only increase the atmosphere of the TF2 Community and the Trade Servers! I feel like even though he is only 16, he is very mature, I thought he was older until just now.... Good luck 14bux

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
+1 Can vouch for the coolest brony I know.

+1 for 14bux!
Been playing on the servers with him for about a month now, I go onto the servers because of him, he is always interacting with the players, helping out with various things and I always have a good time on the servers with him because he is always making jokes and keeping the server entertained. Making him a moderator will only increase the atmosphere of the TF2 Community and the Trade Servers! I feel like even though he is only 16, he is very mature, I thought he was older until just now.... Good luck 14bux

Thanks, guys. Although, I don't think it would be that hard to be the coolest brony, as all the stereotypes are true, lol. Plus... Not really all into it all that much anymore.

14bux

Senior TF2 Admin
Thanks, guys. Although, I don't think it would be that hard to be the coolest brony, as all the stereotypes are true, lol. Plus... Not really all into it all that much anymore.
Not really all into it all that much anymore.
Apparently this need to be highlighted. I'm done with that community. For the most part, they're idiots.

Status
Not open for further replies.