TF2 Map?

I remember seeing that there may be a new Darkly tf2 map when i joined the forums a while back. I was just wondering if there was actually going to be a new map; if so, when will it be released to the pubic.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
zackychuu

In all fairness, the thread that CJ linked isn't the main thread, and doesn't contain most of the details.

ⓂustachedⒶwesomeness

You're going to get absolutely nowhere by calling an admin (or any player) a smartass for not answering a question that you could easily answer yuorself and isn't the responsibility of the player to find fow you. Don't expect generosity in return for rudeness.

I apologize for calling you a smartass but there's no reason to be a dick about things when all i asked was a simple question ( which in the end couldn't be answered by the link i supposedly didn't click ) And btw i am not calling you a dick, im saying that statement was dickish.

Gatherix

Death by Darkly
I apologize for calling you a smartass but there's no reason to be a dick about things when all i asked was a simple question ( which in the end couldn't be answered by the link i supposedly didn't click )

So he's not a smartass, but rather a dick? You basically just said I'm sorry I insulted you for being wrong, but you're wrong and are a dick.

And btw i am not calling you a dick, im saying that statement was dickish.

What you say is stupid, but I'm not saying you're stupid - I don't understand that logic.

Please, stop double-posting - clump what you want to say into one post. Use that enter button on your keyboard.

Here is the original thread regarding the map development - http://darklygaming.com/forum/threads/darkly-trade-map-mappers-needed.6231/