TF2 HUD

Thanatos

TD Member
I've noticed in a lot of people's screenshots they're not using the default TF2 HUD layout, never even thinking otherwise I'm still rocking el generico and wondering what HUD everyone else is using and pros/cons of them?

Sorry if this has been posted before, I tried to find another thread. If it has already please feel free to redirect me!

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I use flatHUD because it is clean, yet different. It also includes a handy HUD feature in the inventory that if you grab an item, and hit A or D, you can flip between pages. Helps organize your inventory easier.

Mizzterr, it might even help your inventory with all your items :trollface:

Mr_Moko

DARKLY Regular
Personally I like to use Hudas Iscariote. It's kind of blank(?), but I tend to like that because for me the default HUD crowds the screen a bit too much. Crap man, I'm weird.

nb

DARKLY Regular
I use Ray's HUD, because it isn't garbage like the default HUD.

Also, nice sig Mizz.

Thanatos

TD Member
I use flatHUD because it is clean, yet different. It also includes a handy HUD feature in the inventory that if you grab an item, and hit A or D, you can flip between pages. Helps organize your inventory easier.

Ooh, I might actually be able to be one of those people who say my shit on page blah blah is for sale now instead of auto sorting.

Thanatos

TD Member
I'll download flatHUD tonight to give it a try, I peeked their website and it looks pretty sweet. Question though, does it solve the player list being not big enough on high player servers?

The Dude

I'm New Here
I'm new to the DARKLY Forums, and I use the ToonHud. Its generally smaller then the stock Hud which is a plus, and it has a built in updater where oyou can customize the settings for it.