READ ME TF2 Giveaway Details **Must Read**

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
MASTER CHEF!
You should have received an Inbox last night, check the Inbox button, top right of this web page.
It tells you that I shall be delivering you your keys due to a difference in time zones between yourself and Low Budget (DarklyGaming).
I have added you to my friends list and have been awaiting a response all day, yet you have failed to accept me.

MASTER CHEF!

I'm New Here
humm...sorry...the situation is complicated you see...i live in different houses,because my parents aren't together anymore,and now i'm using a shitty computer,but i promise that tomorrow i'll be on steam,sorry for the inconvenience.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Guys please make sure you read all the rules. You have to be a member of our steam group. If you are not and your name gets drawn, it will be nulled and another name will be drawn. This happened for Day 8, so just want to remind everyone that if you have not yet joined our steam group, please do it now.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/darkly

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Yes. Does not matter how you log in to the site. You need to be a member of the steam group and post every day in the daily giveaway threads. It's that simple. :)

Lord of Steel

I'm New Here
Oops. I added Darkly Gaming to my friends to get my key then deleted it like an idiot. Hopefully that isn't a problem? I sent out an invitation again.

Take that logic

I'm New Here
i am sorry sir,but can i ask how do i get the keys? i added darklygaming on my friends list but when i message you guys it seems that you don't respond,so how can i get my keys? (NOTE:i can only be connected after 5:30 PM) please,contact me!

you just have to join the forum don't worry :)