• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED Tf2 Darkly: Somebody Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Somebody

A Little Darkly
Game Handle(s):Somebody
steam ID 0:1:35994060
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: None
Real First Name: Jason

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: server 1,2,3,4,5 (most time on #1)
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:
I want to become a Admin/Moderator to help out around all the servers making it so that every one has a good time. I would like to clean up the servers of mic spammers, Interrupters, Rude/Nude sprays, and most of all double posters. What I mostly want to set a good mood in all the servers.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 60 hours of play?No/Yes
No for the 1 month on server.Yes for the 60 hours.(But I plan on being on the server a lot .)
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes ( I believe so. )
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Last edited:

Matthew

TF2 Staff
Hello! Glad you find an interest in moderating over darkly! A few things if I might suggest to you is one: make an "I'm New Here" thread and let the community get to know you on the forums. Can be found here http://darklygaming.com/forum/forums/hey-im-new-here.105/

Two: as you stated you do wish to play on darkly servers more as you don't have the required hours but keep as active as you can on the servers and forums!

Three: try to server hop as much as possible! It will help you in the long run trust me.

Other than that best of luck to ya man on the application!

EDIT - you do currently have just the 60 hours required
Connection Time: 2 days 12:21:03 hours
Adding up to a total of 60 hours and 21 minutes so you do meet the required time.

- Matthew

Somebody

A Little Darkly
Hello! Glad you find an interest in moderating over darkly! A few things if I might suggest to you is one: make an "I'm New Here" thread and let the community get to know you on the forums. Can be found here http://darklygaming.com/forum/forums/hey-im-new-here.105/

Two: as you stated you do wish to play on darkly servers more as you don't have the required hours but keep as active as you can on the servers and forums!

Three: try to server hop as much as possible! It will help you in the long run trust me.

Other than that best of luck to ya man on the application!

- Matthew

Thank you I really appreciate it. :D
If it is possible could I get the other server ips?

Matthew

TF2 Staff
I'll be able to get the ip's for you when I get home, or when you are in numbers 1 type !servers and a list of servers will pop up on the left, you then can join any of our servers from that list there from in game.

Status
Not open for further replies.