NEWS TF2 Converting to Steampipe Tonight

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Mine decided that it didn't want to respond, so it froze. :c Still frozen after 5 minutes.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
Ok, guys. Toronto is completely converted to Steam Pipe. Latest snapshots of SourceMod and MetaMod have been loaded. Only two plugins seem to be not working:
Code:
Load Errors:
Basic Votes: Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)
Basic Commands: Error detected in plugin startup (see error logs)

Let us know if there are any problems on Toronto. As for Chicago 1-4, New York, and Dallas, we are at the whim of the host as we do not own those boxes. Sadly, this switch to Steam Pipe may in fact permanently kill those 6 non-Toronto servers. :rip:

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
So the update had an error, so I had to restart it. It's at 64% right now. Hopefully it goes through. This update requires a lot of time, a lot more than just the "few minutes" that the dialog box says. Be prepared to wait a bit, guys ._.

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
So the update had an error, so I had to restart it. It's at 64% right now. Hopefully it goes through. This update requires a lot of time, a lot more than just the "few minutes" that the dialog box says. Be prepared to wait a bit, guys ._.
You're downloading the whole game, so it's a few GBs.

I started my convert a few mins ago and I'm at 64%. Sucker.

wtf is a steam pipe?
It's Steam's newer content delivery system. CSGO and CSS were already on it.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
Freakin' update the custom content, so I'm now reinstalling all my skins. The iRinger is being a bitch :c