Tf2 Autobalance Mod

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Not done yet, haha, up too late working on L4D2 and other things. I started reading up on the configuration. Do eet

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Mod works fine when the teams are uneven. Are there any other setting which switch players or scramble teams based on score?
Or is it per rounds won in a row?

edit: brought up the page again and im gonna do some reading. One thing i noticed that i like is when people get swapped for stacking, it wont let them switch back. Sadly though, they just rejoin the game and do it again. One night we had 3-4 people doing that over and over again trying to ruin the game and screw the auto balance up.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Hey shorty, if you want.. by all means I'll let you change the config file and you can configure it as you see fit, and then I'll upload your changes to our server and let you test. Should give you some hands on, if you like of course..

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1260294484=Leroy]
Hey shorty, if you want.. by all means I'll let you change the config file and you can configure it as you see fit, and then I'll upload your changes to our server and let you test. Should give you some hands on, if you like of course..

[/quote1260294484]

Eh, i wouldnt mind having a look at it. Im quite curious to see what it has. The site where the plugin is located is currently down (or at least for me it is) so i cant get it from there sadly.

Status
Not open for further replies.