DENIED [TF2 App] RunninInThe90s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game Handle(s): RunninInThe90s, Letters, Method
SteamID: psn_dmm118
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: TF2Hats.com
Real First Name: Noah
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Servers 1-5 Toronto
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I am on the Darkly servers very often (my typical area of play) and wanted to be a further part of Darkly. I wanted to be further a part of my favorite servers and figured this could be a fun way to be a bigger part of the community of people I typically play with on the servers. I also figured I am on very often and could help out maintaining them a little. It sounded fun and enjoyable, and I was hoping for the opportunity.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 50 hours of play? Yes.
Do you have a working mic? Yes.

shoottomaim

BANNED
Game Handle(s): RunninInThe90s, Letters, Method
SteamID: psn_dmm118
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: TF2Hats.com
Real First Name: Noah
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Servers 1-5 Toronto
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I am on the Darkly servers very often (my typical area of play) and wanted to be a further part of Darkly. I wanted to be further a part of my favorite servers and figured this could be a fun way to be a bigger part of the community of people I typically play with on the servers. I also figured I am on very often and could help out maintaining them a little. It sounded fun and enjoyable, and I was hoping for the opportunity.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 50 hours of play? Yes.
Do you have a working mic? Yes.

I'm not sure if i'm right or not, but I believe that's the application to become a TD Member...
I think the right application is the one with the minimum of 3 months on the server, and some YES/NO questions about the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.