• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED [TF2] Admin Application!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alphonse

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Alphonse
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37393142
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: TF2outpost
Real First Name: Adam
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: Toronto #1
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: I love the Darkly trade server, it's a lot of fun to talk to some of the people you can meet on there; and playing is just a plus. I'd do anything to help and when I saw requests for server administrators / staff, I decided I'd wait a bit and apply.
Additional Information: I have experience as a head moderator on the tf2outpost VSH server, and I love people if that means anything here; felt like I should treat this as a resume.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? I've been playing for quite a long time; I've no way of checking from what I see, but I rack up 5+ hours on my visits; I'm usually on three to four times a week.
Do you have a working mic? I do; it's not that bad, but I could buy an improved one iif the need arises.

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Well, it would seem that you have the required time on server (and more :P): 6 and a half days :o

I haven't yet seen an app that involved said person being a moderator for Tf2outpost, but I would assume that would be help :D

You Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:37393142 , Not Alreiger!

Other than that, nice app! Good luck!

Alphonse

I'm New Here
Well, it would seem that you have the required time on server (and more :p): 6 and a half days :o

I haven't yet seen an app that involved said person being a moderator for Tf2outpost, but I would assume that would be help :D

You Steam ID is: STEAM_0:0:37393142 , Not Alreiger!

Other than that, nice app! Good luck!
I thought that was my Steam32ID. Thanks!
And it's great to know I'm above the minimum.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
^ Doing my job...
Well...the job I assigned to myself xD

Either way everything Disco said is right.

Good luck in your application.
Just make sure to be active on the forums so you can check back on your application.
If you get accepted, you will be informed by PM on this website, which is more of a reason to stick around ;)

Post around a bit and get to know everyone, we don't bite. (Some of us don't anyway)
And most importantly, remember to be patient! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.