DENIED [TF2] Admin Application: Legal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legal

I'm New Here
Game Handle(s): Legal(with a trademark sign above), or SBro420

SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:42290099 (AKA, random numbers I don't understand)
SteamID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/codpro020

Previous Clan/Community affiliations:
Got accepted as an admin on pwnshopgaming.com servers, and has been an admin on there. Haven't been a part of PSG for a while, but I'm a trusted admin on all of their servers. I was a trusted admin on a few Minecraft servers until I grew bored of the game. Was a part of various groups (i.e. Skial, LiberTy, Lotus, a few others not worth mentioning)

Real First Name:
Sam

Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on:
Ususually the #2 Toronto Server, but I switch around occasionally.

Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin:
Generally when I'm on the #2 Toronto Server, there aren't any admin's on. Sometimes people want to spycrab, but don't have a trusted middleman/judge. I'd be happy to help with any problems that occur.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? Yes, I'm pretty active on the Darkly Trade servers. I go there to have fun, and make a bit of profit. I also have much more than 40 hours in game. (Checked, and I have aprox. 7 days + on the server alone, and over 250 connects)

Do you have a working mic? Yes, but sometimes it is laggy/static.

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
I too was trusted on minecraft as admins... but then again.. they practically give tht away some times. I once joined a server and in 5 minutes i had operator powers. Tell a funny joke, the owner laughs and wabam... you are an admin.

Legal

I'm New Here
When I say I was a trusted Admin, I mean that I was dedicated to a few servers, and helped them keep it free of griefers/hackers, and helped keep everybody happy.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
There is no reason to Bump this thread.
If you have posted you are being considered.
It isn't a fast process, I myself waited over a month before they got back to me, and others have waited over 3 months.

You will just have to sit back, and become active within the community.
Being active doesn't mean just logging on to check on your Admin App either, it means actually posting around and getting to know everyone.

Good luck in your App though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.