• Guest, we are looking for good Team Fortress 2 Trade Server Staff Members

TF2 Staff Members have access to in-game administrative abilities to aid in server control, and help in the development of Darkly TF2 as a whole

DENIED [TF2] Admin Application: Blitzkireg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
Game Handle(s): TFSExecutive | Blitzkrieg
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44382457
Previous Clan/Community affiliations: DARKLY, Slag, shop fortress, minecraft servers
Real First Name: Ian
Which DARKLY TF2 servers do you play on: torronto's, as well as Chicago's
Why do you want to be a DARKLY TF2 Admin: see forum post "What to do with Blitzkrieg" but, to some it up, to make DARKLY a better place and to increase the TF2 community of DARKLY.
Reason why I am applying again: I am applying again because I feel like my fist application was submitted when I was a total noob and didn't know everyone. Now that I am active on the forums and I am friends with Zack, gatherix, discodude, regal waffle, the DARKLY community knows me better and knows how I help stop spammers, scammers, trolls, and the rest of that.

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 1 month on the server with at least 40 hours of play? Yup
Do you have a working mic? Yup

Discodude

TF2 Admin
Quite a nice app, thanks for the reports of peoples spamming lately. ( :/ Chicago #3 seems to have an abnormally high amount of spammers).

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
The higher powers decide whether or not you receive admin.

These are just helpful members of the community who happen to be active on the forums.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I say that he has matured a fair bit since he first applied to be an Admin.
He's quite a nice guy when you talk to him, and he does report a lot of mic spammers to either Myself, Gatherix, Discodude or Waffle.
As an added bonus, he seems to hang around Chicago more than the rest of us, it would be handy to have people over that way.

Unfortunately at the moment he is repping another community, a new TF2 shop that is not set up and does not have a website as of yet.
As far as I know, this new Shop does not have and will not have any TF2 servers, therefore will not be competition.
Whether or not this would be a problem, repping another community, is up to you SJ.

All that being said, he does need to up his forum activity slightly, and possibly rep the DARKLY tag.

As a side note Shotgun Jesus I can still only add the 'NSFW' tag to application threads.

Blitzkrieg

BANNED
I say that he has matured a fair bit since he first applied to be an Admin.
He's quite a nice guy when you talk to him, and he does report a lot of mic spammers to either Myself, Gatherix, Discodude or Waffle.
As an added bonus, he seems to hang around Chicago more than the rest of us, it would be handy to have people over that way.
:fuckyes:
Unfortunately at the moment he is repping another community, a new TF2 shop that is not set up and does not have a website as of yet.
As far as I know, this new Shop does not have and will not have any TF2 servers, therefore will not be competition.
Whether or not this would be a problem, repping another community, is up to you SJ.
:feelscry:
All that being said, he does need to up his forum activity slightly, and possibly rep the DARKLY tag.
:ok:
As a side note @Shotgun Jesus I can still only add the 'NSFW' tag to application threads.
:lolwut:

Thanks Zack :P

Status
Not open for further replies.