• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

DENIED team attacker in spawn

Status
Not open for further replies.

shoottomaim

BANNED
171 19 "U_2_E_Z" STEAM_1:0:70703199 03:34 44 0 active 80000
ty
ban away~
he did it multiple rounds, and 10+ shots.. not just 1 or 2

shoottomaim

BANNED
I don't see any of that. However I do see that you TK'd him with a grenade.

25 Aug 2014 17:59:38Friendly Fireteammate DARKLY ShootToMaim™ // #spiderpig killed me with High Explosive Grenadecs_downtown
20 damage, hit off a wall, I apologized via voice chat.
171 19 "U_2_E_Z" STEAM_1:0:70703199 03:34 44 0 active 80000
He damaged people in spawn consistently... your own TD | CaptainHindgrinder (something along the lines of that) was there and witnessed it, but didn't have the admin to deal with it. I don't remember who else was there. I do remember U_2_E_Z killing MistaFista (something like that) though. That was the only TK he did besides an arse load of TA'ing.
Banning S2M.
Do what you will... just remember I help out when no admins are online.

shoottomaim

BANNED
Hindgrinder is admin, so I don't know WTF he's talking about.
He was quiet at first and I was screaming at him, but he ignored me... I think he had his speakers off. Then I typed it, and he says something like "I'm not an admin", so I gave up. xD.
Note that the TA'er had really REALLY shit aim. I'm talking like... he uses a 12 bullet USP and it's like his sensitivity is 100. He was at the bottom of the alley of CT spawn on cs_downtown, and he kept trying to shoot me, but failed.. he got like 2 shots in when I stood in front of him so I could make him feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.