• Guest, join us on Mumble!

Mumble Voice Communication -- IP: 216.52.148.10 Port: 14600 Channel: WarZ

TD PvP Feelz

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
This has been discussed before in the past, and it's time we make it happen. So we're talking about at least a 5v5 or more players, in a small town like Rocky Ford, Smallville or Clearview. This will take place on the Private Server. Teams will only consist of people from TD/DARKLY, so we'll know they are all legit players that we are all familiar with. Teams will be decided prior to PVP and they will be as balanced as possible to ensure a fair game. In order for this to work, you will have to have a guy in Colorado, in the chosen town, and that player must be removed from the clan. So if you are in the DGN clan, follow these steps:

Choose your designated TD pvp guy, click on community, then clans, then my clan, and finally, click "leave clan". This will remove your player from our DGN clan so that you do not have the pink dot over your head during PvP.

Make sure you have mumble, join the warz channel. Once we have teams made, and players in game, we will create two groups to reflect the chosen teams respectively. This will give you the yellow dot on your head and prevent accidental TKing of your teammates. Teams will obviously be using different mumble channels.

Each team will start on one side of the town and work their way into the belly of the beast. This could be some epic feelz guys, think about it. Snipers will be allowed. You can bring whatever gun/armor you want from your global.

The Loot! If we do a legit match and decide ahead, winning team will get to keep all the loot from their kills as a prize, so finders keepers. (Loot will be given back or left for dead players to come back and pick up ONLY if agreed ahead of time such as a friendly match or just messing around/practicing.)

Respawns? I'm thinking we allow each player to respawn up to 3 times per match. If you die 3 times, it's game over for you, sir. Until the next match that is. Once all players from one team have been eliminated, the other team will be declared victorious, and the hoovering will begin...until the next match.

Although we could and will organize some formal epic PVP on a specific date planned well in advance to ensure maximum attendance, we are ready for some "pick up" daily pvp on the TD server. We currently already pvp on public servers, but if we have enough people on mumble, we can do small TD pvp battles on the daily or whenever the occasion arises. So before the big TD only WarZ War, come on mumble whenever and see if we're having one.

I'm going to try to tag everyone that I can think of who owns this game whether they currently play it or not. If I missed anyone, please tag them on this thread so they know about it.

@Spinny @Brades @Remy @iCe @Steve @47 @.44 caliber @OG buckshot jr @Leroy @Genesis @Dr. Zoidberg @Rorschach12 @Hotshot.exe @Pyro @Cock

:feelz:

Last edited:

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Im in, however the biggest issue i see here is Teams. Also I did see a video the other day where the two teams spawned on either side and ran into town and it was last team standing, i like this better than trying to take a town but we can do both.

Curious to see who gets called a hacker. Let the fairfighting begin.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
stop being bitches, and maybe, fucking maybe, I'll grace you with my fucking m4

And have BJ stop calling my fucking wife. JEEEESUS CHRIST

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
WarZ may survive after all. There is a rumor going around that the ISS Thailand devs are going to buy or take over The North-America/Europe WarZ. Apparently ISS thailand has no hackers, legit fun PvP.

:coffeethink:

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
All the more reason why I'm SO mad I lost a sniper with two clips of .50cal ammo coming out of a dumpster. Fucking camping cunt mother fucker asshole faggot i should rape his cats fucking punkbitch piece of shit nobody he'll never get anywhere in life.

I'm cool. I'm cool now.

Rorschach12

TD Admin
THose feelz, when ICe hoovers your gear, after you die!!! I guess we will never know the conspiracy concerning that Honey Badger >>>>,.. (hint:)
One word that rymes with slow mudget. hahahahahah!!

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
THose feelz, when ICe hoovers your gear, after you die!!! I guess we will never know the conspiracy concerning that Honey Badger >>>>,.. (hint:)
One word that rymes with slow mudget. hahahahahah!!

I got 82 badgers sitting in my global, I don't need to steal from iCe. The rich doesn't steal from the poor.