• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

TD| Omission's Poetic Voice - Better than Morgan Freeman

I think that TD|Omission has a very persuasive, soothing, mellow, relaxing, cascading water, cool ocean wave type of voice. Furthermore, I think that Omission should narrate some children's books, because he has a better narrating voice than Morgan Freeman. Do any of you agree? Should we sign a petition to get him to record his voice before he dies a peaceful, peaceful death?

TurboTaco

TD Admin
[quote1263797224=KGBREDGRANT]
Should we sign a petition to get him to record his voice before he dies a peaceful, peaceful death?
[/quote1263797224]

Like srsly, who says that? lol

dude, of course its creepy. you saw stve's recent gif post, there is some weird shit going on here. nothing new.

Narf!

TD Admin
But Steve gave full warning, and that's nothing new from TD, but this...this is morbid creepy...

Fork Included

TD Admin
[quote1263824147=KGBREDGRANT]
I think that TD|Omission has a very persuasive, soothing, mellow, relaxing, cascading water, cool ocean wave type of voice. Furthermore, I think that Omission should narrate some children's books, because he has a better narrating voice than Morgan Freeman. Do any of you agree? Should we sign a petition to get him to record his voice before he dies a peaceful, peaceful death?
[/quote1263824147]

dude you need to get help

iSeize

TD Admin
no shit its creepy.

He`s waiting, planning, stalking... And when we least expect it....

We`ll wake up 6 feet underground in a coffin, buried alive with an air duct to keep us alive. There will be a vile of pills an intercom and a remote control with one button. He`ll tell us that we could either blow ourselves up with the explosives or take the pills to end it, or die of starvation or blunt trauma. After a two days of claustrophobia we forget about our families and take the pills to end it.

That`s when we realize,

they weren`t sleeping pills. They were caffeine pills and we become even more restless and delirious. We grab the detonator and push the button to bring sweet release, but nothing happens. We press it over and over again until we hear our captor`s maniacal laughter over the intercom.

"You just blew up your family he laughs."

He tells us that the button had detonated a shed full of TNT our family was being held captive in.

We don`t believe him.

After going unconscious from trying to beat our head against the ceiling we wake up in a hospital after being rescued by police.

Only to find out that we had indeed killed our family....

Narf!

TD Admin
Yes, but iSeize didn't single anyone out and he didn't use any names. He told it as a story, but RedGrant's post was just creepy

omission

TD Admin
Wow! I didn’t know that I sound like an African American black male with authoritative voice and dying on my bed. You’re very impressive. Thanks...

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
To be fair Steves pic was disturbing warning or not.
SB posting he's taking a shit is disturbing.
People posting they'd like to die while suicide bombing is disturbing.

This post is just flattering to Omission a bit morbid but flattering nun the less.

I am not creepy. I do not wear a trench coat and sunglasses, without underwear, while beating off behind a tree to the poetic genius of the man...I was simply making an observation.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA :) funny shit!! hilarious!!!