Thanatos

TD Member
Game Handle(s): Thanatos
Steam ID: [U:1:83044966]
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: Darkly Gaming Network TF2 Staff
Real First Name: Jeremy
Favorite Games: CS:GO, TF2, Payday 2, once upon a time BF3 and BF4
Interests: Gaming, Trading, working too many hours...moving my family around
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? To get closer to Town Drunk. I mean just look at that fine specimen of a man. He reeks of awesomeness and I want to bathe in his glory. Seriously though, I'm more active on the CS side than I am the TF2 side these days and want to continue to contribute to Darkly Gaming as a part of TD. This is not me quitting TF2 staff to jump ship but rather a request to be part of both (like Zackychuu only much better looking)

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes (If you count TF2 time, quintuple yes if you count time spent MMing with Town, .44, Cuz, etc.)
Are you active on the forums? Yes, near on daily
Do you have a mic? Yes except when I'm traveling because my laptop mic blows and I'm too cheap to buy a travel headset
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes unless you all secretly (and some not secretly) hate me
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?To get closer to Town Drunk. I mean just look at that fine specimen of a man. He reeks of awesomeness and I want to bathe in his glory...

20LY7Ti.gif

thekostar

TD Member
what the fuck is a thanatoes.?
dunno what a thanatoes is, but thanatos is a greek personification of death; which is definitely fitting when he plays on his laptop on the road in a hotel and his ping is like 400+ during match making. because he's the perfect example of death :)

Status
Not open for further replies.