ACCEPTED TD| Membership Application: Sushi Cutter

Sushicutter

TD Admin
Game Handle(s): Sushi Cutter
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:9266099
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: BOJEE/TKO, 119, No Mas
Real First Name: Tom
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?

I used to play css and cs:cz alot back in the day but ended up taking a break for a couple years due to school/job/starting up my family. After I got my shit together I decided to give csgo a try and my bro (boogaloo) got me playing on darkly. Needless to say I got my ass kicked quite severely back then but I kept at it and got better and better. I learned a lot on how to play just by watching guys like battousai, sgt rex, tytanium, and whenever I had questions about tactics, improving my aim etc.. the ppl here never hesitated to help me out.

Now that a lot of the older members don’t play csgo anymore I feel like I can step up and help out the new ppl just like how the old folks helped me. This community is awesome and I always have fun playing here, and it’s the home I always return to no matter which other servers I try to play on.

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes
Are you active on the forums? Yes
Do you have a mic? No, but I'm working on getting one
Are you in good standing with the community? I believe so
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

Rams

TD Admin
Game Handle(s):
Steam ID:
Previous Clan/Community Affiliations:
Real First Name:
Favorite Games:
Interests:
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play?
Are you active on the forums?
Do you have a mic?
Are you in good standing with the community?
Are you at least 18 years of age?

missing some stuff

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
B U M P !!

Sushi deserves moar love. Solid long time regular, active on the forums and lirbox.

All good things are worth waiting for:wtffeeling: