DENIED TD| Membership Application: ShootToMaim™

Status
Not open for further replies.

skd_mrk

TD Admin
I am relatively ambivalent about this prospect. We've given the tag to far worse however. I'll just abuse him the same if he has a tag or not.

Reactions: kts

skd_mrk

TD Admin
Also stop singing the boobie song on the server if you want me to become a +1. That's not very welcoming to women.

shoottomaim

BANNED
I'm just going to put this out there and say that I'd like to turn this into an admin application. Reasons:
  • Playing an @$$ load of TD lately and I can't see myself stopping
  • I play during times when admins are not on
  • Admins as of late have been rarely coming on, mainly due to IRL things, and I have nothing going on IRL so...
  • I'm immature enough to be fun, but mature enough to do my job right when duty calls

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
I'm just going to put this out there and say that I'd like to turn this into an admin application. Reasons:
  • Playing an @$$ load of TD lately and I can't see myself stopping
  • I play during times when admins are not on
  • Admins as of late have been rarely coming on, mainly due to IRL things, and I have nothing going on IRL so...
  • I'm immature enough to be fun, but mature enough to do my job right when duty calls

:yaoming:

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
+1 on TD membership
Some times your fun to be around, others your just plain annoying as fuck. Either way it seems your like Herpes, and are here to stay - I'd say you've done your time to prove you aren't going to bail again. I'll be honest I didn't expect you to stick around so long after being crucified for Lego hacking and flamed by most of us.

-1000 on admin

Reactions: kts

Hinouchi

TD Admin
+1 on TD membership
Some times your fun to be around, others your just plain annoying as fuck. Either way it seems your like Herpes, and are here to stay - I'd say you've done your time to prove you aren't going to bail again. I'll be honest I didn't expect you to stick around so long after being crucified for Lego hacking and flamed by most of us.

-1000 on admin
he'll get his membership then bail :trollface:

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
Fuck u, s2derp. u shall wait until no longer faggot

Status
Not open for further replies.