DENIED TD| Membership Application: ShootToMaim™

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hinouchi

TD Admin
Who the fk shit on you on the server? All this time playing on CSGO, the only thing I ever heard from few reg were "PLEASE SLAY MAIM~ OR BAN MAIM~" nothing more. If that consider to be shitting on you .. you have no fucking clue.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
:amused:

I remember the day I tried to push other TD members towards letting s2gay in and +1ing him. Half the members I messaged about you posted a -1 in this thread instead LOL

Not everyone is cut of what it takes to be real TD. Walk away like a little bitch and prove them all right.

Last edited:
Reactions: 47

td|35mm

TD Admin
They shit on you because of what you have done, the attitude and because you fell for it.
Ignore them and in time it will stop believe it or not - you will still get the occasional jokes, but everyone does. It might take a year or two for that to stop but you made your bed with your on hands now...

Nobody is telling you not to joke around or blow off steam, but don't be a dick about it and like I have told you in a private conversation before, there are also limits - learn them.

Relax for fuck sake. You take things to seriously... We don't try to change you but you try to change TD and usually that does not happen. The community is build based on the people in the community not by ideals. Here nobody gets paid for what they do and there are jobs, kids that get in the way and so on. You can't seriously expect them to jump on anything you want to do RIGHT MEAWWW!

You like how other communities are doing things? Then go there man... what most of the communities are doing out there is NOT our way. So you won't get that in here anytime soon.
This community was build by people who want to relax and enjoy time with friends not to make another fucking job out of it.

You want to do something? Plan ahead and YOU take charge for it and see it trough to the end. Without being a dick about it or bailing out - unless you have NO support.
Don't expect people to just jump on it instantly. Might need some time and if you have enough people supporting the idea, it will eventually happen. Patience...

Some hints...
Threads with shit like "Leaving TD" or bailing or any similar idea will usually black list you instantly.
You angry, take a walk and think twice what you are going to post or say around here.

MetalLobster

TD Admin
Well said, @td|35mm :golfclap:

---
Nobody is telling you not to joke around or blow off steam, but don't be a dick about it and like I have told you in a private conversation before, there are also limits - learn them.

350px-Howtonotbeadick.jpg

Snap

DARKLY Regular
I was dreaming about S2M the other day and was thinking how this thread had finished and was over I felt content. Such a pleasant dream .
Then I woke up to this fucking nightmare!!! Is this real or is this still a dream. Somebody help me please!!!! I want to go back asleep and maybe this will go away. One sheep, two sheep, 15 pages of sheep. Maim sheep. Shoot sheep. Ahhhh that's better I'm asleep again.
(I will miss you Maim)

shoottomaim

BANNED
I was dreaming about S2M the other day and was thinking how this thread had finished and was over I felt content. Such a pleasant dream .
Then I woke up to this fucking nightmare!!! Is this real or is this still a dream. Somebody help me please!!!! I want to go back asleep and maybe this will go away. One sheep, two sheep, 15 pages of sheep. Maim sheep. Shoot sheep. Ahhhh that's better I'm asleep again.
(I will miss you Maim)
:feelscry: come back snap

Status
Not open for further replies.