ACCEPTED TD| Membership Application: HappySticks (a.k.a. "HappyDicks")

Status
Not open for further replies.

HappySticks™

TD Admin
Just a quick update.

I am no longer a TF2 Staff member as most of you have probably noticed from my forum title. The general public is most likely unable to few the post from Cmp that Rams is referring to, including myself but I will explain the situation as best I can from which it was explained to me. Yesterday I was dismissed from the team for some supposedly various reoccurring issues with the way I used my Admin powers on the TF2 servers as well as my steady decline in server activity due to my involvement in Counter Strike and other real life constraints. What probably hit the nail on the coffin for me was the fact that the atmosphere on the TD server is way different then that of our TF2 servers. My behavior in terms of Administration had changed drastically and therefore wasn't up to par anymore compared to that of the other Staff members. Due to my inactiveness I basically put more work on the rest of the Staff's shoulders both server-side and behind the scenes and I apologize for that.

With all that being said, I am not mad at the decision made nor am I going to stop playing on the DGN servers (both TF2 and TD). In fact I wasn't even going to post anything about this but in terms of clarity this is what I need to do. I just wanted to help explain the situation due to the post above. And yes, this application is staying up as I still am interested in joining TD but if this means I need to start over status wise, so be it. I'm here to stay.

Thanks for reading!

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
I'd also like to comment here.

The dismissal was not an attempt to hurt Happy's chances in TD. It was a decision made based on what Happy said above: reoccurrng issues and lack of activity. It wasn't personal, but it was a decision that the TF2 staff felt needed to be made.

@HappySticks™ Best of luck on your app, man. I'd say +1, but I don't think mine counts.

kts

TD Admin
I liked the beginning of this app, and then all pics rolled in. gross. "Anything helps considering I'll probably have to rely on my profile pictures to get me in now." i'm biased ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.