TD Admin
Game Handle(s): BOT Snakey

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:43366795

Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: Darkly

Real First Name: JP

Favorite Games: CS:GO, BF, DoTA 2, I enjoy most RTS, RPGs or FPS games

Interests: Cooking, Video games, TV shows, Anime, Reading books, Fitness

Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly?

I've been playing on the server since CS:GO came out on PC like I mentioned before. And I learned to play CS from watching the regulars after I die via spec (pretty neat feature). I've had a lot of good times on the server and I always have fun when I go on. People even sometimes think I'm an admin because they see me on the server everyday. Ha ha ha

Some people have suggested that I apply, so, that's what I'm doing. :-)

YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes! 50 Days and 2 hours on server; 1510 hours of play
Are you active on the forums? Yis
Do you have a mic? Yes, I do have a mic.
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes, I believe I am in good standing with the community. I don't hack or stack.
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes, I'm a mature gamer if that's what you're asking.

Thanks for reading my application!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
first name : jp :notsure:

iu an alright ude, so far, i havent really spoken to u on the mic yet

copper

TD Admin
Reapply when you have all the achievements for GO unlocked. No, not really. But seriously, Snake seems like a good guy, just doesn't talk much.

BOT Snake

TD Admin
first name : jp :notsure:

iu an alright ude, so far, i havent really spoken to u on the mic yet

Hello! Thanks for the reply. Hmm.. Whenever you're on, I can't really hear what you're saying. Might be that you're mic's volume is low.

BOT Snake

TD Admin
Reapply when you have all the achievements for GO unlocked. No, not really. But seriously, Snake seems like a good guy, just doesn't talk much.
Hello! I would have had all the achievements unlocked if Arms Race wasn't part of it. I really don't like that game mode.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app!

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Thanks for the feedback. I don't think I've missed a day in the past 6 months without being on the server.
Pro tip:
Type some stuff in reply to one message...move cursor down
Then scroll up and hit reply to the next
Hello! Thanks for the reply. Hmm.. Whenever you're on, I can't really hear what you're saying. Might be that you're mic's volume is low.

Rinse and repeat
Hey Delta! Thanks for considering my application!

As many times as you need too..
Hello! I would have had all the achievements unlocked if Arms Race wasn't part of it. I really don't like that game mode.

Thanks for taking the time to read my app!

That way, it saves you being shat on for quadruple posting.

Fork Included

TD Admin
(My opinion): BOT Snakey Deserves the TD| membership, no questions asked.

shut the fuck up, you left-over WTF puke shit stain.

fucking cock-wankers show up from the streets and act like a bunch of ass-hair munching, aids infested bottom-feeders

watch yourself