TD Meet?

tytanium

TD Admin
Hey guys. Just wondering if there is a meet in the works for this winter or possibly spring? I'd like to meet some of you guys and have some beers. I was interested in going to one of the meets last year but decided it wasn't a good time as that was during my ban period and I didn't think it would of been appropriate given the circumstances (People hating on me.) But things have cooled down and would be neat to meet some fellow CS players.

-Tyler

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
There is one next week but I think you have to get '47 verified' or 'cock verified' before you can go lol. ask delta maybe if you talk to him?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
lol
Tyler, there is a meet on Saturday March 1st! It's in downtown Toronto. We usually don't post details in public, however you're always welcome to join. Shoot me a private message and I'll give details!

Rorschach12

TD Admin
I am going to ask to posible entertain the idea of international Meet. Visit to U.S. anyne interested with coming to warm beaches of Pensacola? It would be a blast. Maybe hard to coordinate but maybe we could rasie money through donations to help out with travel costs for peeps? Just ideas.... Man i really wish i had the chance to go to the North Side for a meet to see some of you crazy soma bitches. HA!! Keep Partying.!!!

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
I am going to ask to posible entertain the idea of international Meet. Visit to U.S. anyne interested with coming to warm beaches of Pensacola? It would be a blast. Maybe hard to coordinate but maybe we could rasie money through donations to help out with travel costs for peeps? Just ideas.... Man i really wish i had the chance to go to the North Side for a meet to see some of you crazy soma bitches. HA!! Keep Partying.!!!
A USA meet would be cool. I'm gonna be down south all across the east coast late July if wanna get something round then? I actually might hit up NYC next month aswell if ppl wanna meet up and get wasted

Dr. Zoidberg

TD Admin

would it be easier [and cheaper] to raise money to fly you to toronto? that way there is only need for 1 plane ticket (or gas if you decide to travel by car) and 1 hotel/motel room instead of 10 plane tickets and a ton of hotel rooms?

Rorschach12

TD Admin
It's an idea I wasnt just speaking for myself, just kinda throwing it out to the TD guys in the Toronto area, get out of the cold for a weekend, again just an idea. I will look for further replys and see if I can formulate a strategy!!! Thanks for the reply's fellas.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
that feel when your crossing the border into the us

NOPE.jpg

Al_Qaeda_Threat3566.jpg

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
Do a winter meet in Florida next year... I have a couple extra rooms in Daytona Beach for people to crash and a screened in enclosure in the back for more people to pass out in.

Merica!