• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

TD MEET :: UFC 117 AND 118 with special guest(s) for each day...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Okay so no one is taking reservations, cover isn't going to be anything more then 10$ and we should get there 730-8 if we want a large table.

How many of us are showing up?

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
[quote1281118795=cock]
Okay so no one is taking reservations, cover isn't going to be anything more then 10$ and we should get there 730-8 if we want a large table.

How many of us are showing up?
[/quote1281118795]
This is Narf's job. He needs to earn his keep.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Yeah most DT places have a cover on UFC nights, just to cover and "damage" that might happen.

Fork Included

TD Admin
DT = downtown?

cover is for clubs and lounges.. after 10-11pm

a bar that charges cover at 7pm better have naked women walking around ready to suck your dick

BIOP

TD Admin / Rocker of City-Hair
Wish I knew this was going to be downtown a bit earlier, can't make this one. Was going to make the 27th but that's my playoff weekend.

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
[quote1281120589=Fork Included]
a bar that charges cover at 7pm better have naked women walking around ready to suck your dick
[/quote1281120589]

+1 this bar you are refering too

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
It's midtown! Not downtown. Cover on UFC nights, or Stanley Cup playoffs is nothing new, people. Even though it is bullshit.

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Yes it's midtown, I was refuring to other places that are downtown. Either way south of Finch = cover.

Where else do you think would be good SJ?

Shotgun Jesus

TD Admin
Staff member
[quote1281122999=cock]
Yes it's midtown, I was refuring to other places that are downtown. Either way south of Finch = cover.

[/quote1281122999]
I'm not shitting on the venue, I'm just saying it's midtown :D And I have no idea. I'm not exactly a bar-going fellow.

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1281123276=Shotgun Jesus]
[quote1281122999=cock]

[/quote1281122999]
I'm not shitting on the venue, I'm just saying it's midtown :D And I have no idea. I'm not exactly a bar-going fellow.
[/quote1281123276]
It's not downtown, no, but midtown had midtown's benefits. SJ just come, drink your coke, get some wings and watch the fight on the big screen. Or you can stream it again and see the choppy free stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.