TD Member
That's so cool, I'm not even joking :D

When I was younger, I used to have my birthday parties there :P

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1263237562=LT_Clash]
what are the odds we get kicked out?
[/quote1263237562]

On a scale of 1-10? 11. I'm sure some little kid's parents will complain about our vulgar behavior and that we "reek of alcohol". Hopefully by then we'll be smart enough to split up so they can't catch all of us at once.

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
Eh if it's at playdium I might even show up since it's near me. Might even bring some ganja before the fun begins.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
[quote1263239640=Shotgun Jesus]
[quote1263237535=Brains]
Playdium has no girls tho
[/quote1263237535]

More dick for you then.
[/quote1263239640]

JACKPOT!

Cock

Cockilicious
Staff member
Im down for W.E

Far as the March 20th thing goes I can offer up my place after What ever we do. There are two issues #1 my GF need to be Out of the apartment #2 I might be moving before then. I will know more next month.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1263241078=LT_Clash]
what are the odds we get kicked out?
[/quote1263241078]
TD ppl are assholes. we've been kicked out of many places.

pladium sounds good to me. D&B got old ass games. im SO packing a flask of crown in ma pocket !!! win win win !

68cal

TD Member
as long as I got a berreta, im down for whateva.

yeah im gunna try to make it to this meet boys and girls. no promises tho =p

Narf!

TD Admin
LOL Hailey the Playdium idea wasn't actually from me. I chose it because that's what most people seem to have wanted + there's and LCBO & Boston Pizza across the street and I'm guessing these guys want to order team pitchers. Don't hate just because you can't attend :P

Remy

TD Member / Gay Gyoza
Epic fail on Playdium means drivers must drink less. which also means its less easy raping for me on fork. EPIC FAILURE I TELLS YA!!! as for you narf hopefully someone can drive you this time, you getting drunk hasnt been heard of at a TD meet. (not the ones ive been to) n thats not cool

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
I say we all chip in and rent a penthouse for the night downtown. whoever drinks can just pass out or take the subway/GO to get home.

Status
Not open for further replies.