TD MEET :: March 20th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brains

TD Admin (and LiR)
if its the vaughan mills one, theres shit lots of stuff around, so we'll be ok....theres even a wegz there if we decide to go there

mandy

TD Member
[quote1263185746=Brains]
lol mandy i hope u said that for another reason other than what im thinking :(
[/quote1263185746]
What were you thinking? :P

DrUgZ

TD Admin
That sounds like one me n isieze can probably make it out to. depends on my work schedule but i can probably swing it. just make sure its someplace i can puff like a chimney

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1263189971=SiR-DreW]

I'm not even sure how many TD showed to the kegger, but there were many others not including TD'rs. I still managed to get my security deposit back. Amazing after 2 kegs ect.

[/quote1263189971]

so narf's house it is !!! feel free to bring friends !

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1263219187=Leroy]
I'm sitting on 90% of attending.
[/quote1263219187]

90% is pretty damn good already. If you don't make it, we'll just have to find someone else to rape instead...

[quote1263219193=LT_Clash]
well seeing as i didnt get raped at the last one il be there
[/quote1263219193]

...it's interested how you brought up the topic of rape. See my response to Leroy above.

Narf!

TD Admin
Just so you know: we're not going to be organizing this around you and your friends so make sure you/they're old enough to enter whatever venue we decide on.

Narf!

TD Admin
And we'll try not to pick any place that's tight on security/age limit. I just want to you understand ahead of time so there aren't any disappointments like the one I had with Leroy's cawk size a while back. Apparently his definition of "massive" is different from mine -- but let's save that for another thread...

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1263225877=Narf!]

...it's interested how you brought up the topic of rape. See my response to Leroy above.

[/quote1263225877]

please be genital

Narf!

TD Admin
I was thinking Playdium even earlier...like...in 2-3 weeks from now. :o I want you to love me forever -- earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.