TD MEET :: March 20th 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

LT_Clash

TD Member
mandy you can link your paypal to withdrawl out of your bank acount for almost anything exept steam games for some reason thats what i do i dont have a credit card either. also you can put money onto it but it takes about a week to get there so you cant really do impulse buys

mandy

TD Member
[quote1265152273=LT_Clash]
mandy you can link your paypal to withdrawl out of your bank acount for almost anything exept steam games for some reason thats what i do i dont have a credit card either. also you can put money onto it but it takes about a week to get there so you cant really do impulse buys
[/quote1265152273]
really? you can do that?

hmmm...

LT_Clash

TD Member
[quote1265152753=Mandy]
[quote1265152273=LT_Clash]
[/quote1265152273]
really? you can do that?
[/quote1265152753]

yup after you set it up under the same place you can add a credit card you can add your bank acount info. then paypal deposites 2 payments of less than a dollar and you have to let them know the amount of the deposits inorder to verify its your acount. took about 2 weeks for mine to be fully set up but its worth it imo
hmmm...

Rorschach

TD Admin
I really wanted to attend the next meet but the new baby is due on the 15th of MARCH, so i will not be able to attend., unless something happens between now and then but if not I will make the next one!

Death

TD Admin
Roschach, you need to listen to my advice or pay for the remainder of your life. It is imperative that you set the tone at the start. When your wife goes into labor -> go get drunk and show up after the birth (drunk). When the baby gets home -> don't change diapers or offer to feed the baby. When the baby wakes up at night -> continue to sleep and mention to your wife ...she needs to move faster because it is interrupting your needed rest. There are several more points but I will go over them with you when you ARRIVE AT THE MEET !!!! (hint)

dead mike

TD Member, Legend, Puncher of Faces, Chatbox King
[quote1265481513=Death]
Roschach, you need to listen to my advice or pay for the remainder of your life. It is imperative that you set the tone at the start. When your wife goes into labor -> go get drunk and show up after the birth (drunk). When the baby gets home -> don't change diapers or offer to feed the baby. When the baby wakes up at night -> continue to sleep and mention to your wife ...she needs to move faster because it is interrupting your needed rest. There are several more points but I will go over them with you when you ARRIVE AT THE MEET !!!! (hint)
[/quote1265481513]

THIS IS SOUND ADVICE, an excellent approach, downside is your probably gonna have to learn how to cook and fend for yourself if you do that.

http://www.ezdivorce.ca/

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1265867413=dead mike]
[quote1265481513=Death]
[/quote1265481513]

THIS IS SOUND ADVICE, an excellent approach, downside is your probably gonna have to learn how to cook and fend for yourself if you do that.

http://www.ezdivorce.ca/
[/quote1265867413]

ya man, the way u set things from the start is the way its gonna be forever.

iSeize

TD Admin
We need to restart this thread with the Details, As far as i know, We've dropped the playdium and are Going for Drew's Rooftop Keggar, which will cost some. (NO PROBLEM). a $250 security deposit which will be given back if were cool, We should just give what ever's left over to the server

BTW im on March Break from the 12th to the 21st. and if need be ill skip class on monday, but Drugz has to work, so we would probably have to leave T.O @ 6ish on sunday. The other cool part is, neither of us are busy on fridays, we could head up then and see a bit of toronto

Narf!

TD Admin
Sounds good iSeize. I'll be talking the details over with DreW very soon. :) I'll keep you all posted.

td|35mm

TD Admin
Narf ... do you mind modifying your first post in this thread with all the details?

This way nobody will have to to trough 20 pages just to figure out what and how.

Thanks! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.