• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

TD MEET in NOVEMBER?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narf!

TD Admin
Ok, so it's been a couple of months now since our last event so time for another alcohol induced shenanigans night!!!

I propose November because, well, October is almost fucking over, but more importantly, final exams are in mid-December so students here won't have any excuses. Plus a lot of people might be away for family stuff or vacation in December. And last but not least, November is my birthday month BOW-CHICKA-WOW-WOW -- oh wait...

Pyro

TD Admin
count me out. in Ottawa until Dec. 22nd, due to my 4th year straight of horrible fucking exam schedules.

td|35mm

TD Admin
Tell me the date, the place and hours of where and when your ass operates Narf ... and I'll tell you if I can cum :).

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1256310158=plastik800]
i actually wanna try and make it to one of these... but i have a small problemo :)
[/quote1256310158]

What problemo is that? You're under the legal drinking age? Well, not to be the devil here, but we're not your parents and if we *thought* you were drinking iced tea, how is that our problem? GNOME SANE ;)

[quote1256310167=Hawk-Eye]
the guy just wants gifts form you all LoL
[/quote1256310167]

LOL shhhhh!!!!!!

But seriously here, I just want an excuse to have an orgasmically good time. Emphasis on &quot:orgasm".

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
I'm out. Fags.

I'm seriously thinking about doing it in 2010, but I can't do it no-fap november. Or december. Or january, or feb, maybe march. Yeah, I'm thinking before march, that way, its after xmas, and before rugby.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Did you know, its cheaper to fly to paris/vegas than it is to toronto? Lets do this in VEGAS! Then we can all cheat on our significant other (spinny) with our mistress (spinny, again)

[quote1256311980=Leroy]

Did you know, its cheaper to fly to paris/vegas than it is to toronto? Lets do this in VEGAS! Then we can all cheat on our significant other (spinny) with our mistress (spinny, again)

[/quote1256311980]

I went to San Fran in February. To fly out of Toronto and back was around $700-800. To go from San Fran and back from Buffalo wound up being around the $200 mark with Delta. Flying within or from Canada is a fuckin rip off.
Next time I hit Vancouver, I am going Buffalo to Seattle. Then driving back over the border. NEVER FLY IN CANADA! MEGA ULTRA SUPER HERO RIP OFF!

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1256312071=Doolox]
I'm in Japan sucking down sushi cocks with Shotgun..
[/quote1256312071]

wtfag :).

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1256312089=Doolox]
I'm in Japan sucking down Shotgun..
[/quote1256312089]

Fixed.

Ok, so what are you suggestions for a venue? I'd love to do Drew's rooftop again, but it's getting chilly...

LT_Clash

TD Member
be cool to see if we could rent out a hockey rink tho dont think they would let us drink? beer in the waterbottles anyone?

[quote1256321674=LT_Clash]
be cool to see if we could rent out a hockey rink tho dont think they would let us drink? beer in the waterbottles anyone?
[/quote1256321674]

If we play poker or hockey, I am definitely in! I need an activity, I am not much of a bar fly anymore..

Status
Not open for further replies.