TD css vid - Epic knife

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
Ahaha so nice, Steve

We need moar TDvids

I'm down to make more, and get better at it.

You guys just need to post when something lulzsy or crazy happens in game, and post the map/date/time and we can pull it!!

DevilMayCare

Future Ban List Occupant
@steve would it be possible to get source tv database linked to the website someday in the future perhaps? like esea does ( don't like esea ) just a thought :D would also be a unique feature most servers do not have :D

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
I heard "Fire in the hole" like 15 times in the one video lol. I may just buy CSS for this... already planned buying CS:GO.

Steve

TD Admin | Bacon
I have never understood your constant tears over 'fire in the hole' over the years.

Doesn't even bother me, and to be honest its apart of 'CS' to me. Hearing 'Fire in the hole' in cs is like hearing "YALLA YALLA YALLA" in Desert Combat to me.

I just wish the terrorists had a middle eastern language in CS for their com commands like in old battlefield games :headbang:

DatGuy

TD Member
I have never understood your constant tears over 'fire in the hole' over the years.

Doesn't even bother me, and to be honest its apart of 'CS' to me. Hearing 'Fire in the hole' in cs is like hearing "YALLA YALLA YALLA" in Desert Combat to me.

I just wish the terrorists had a middle eastern language in CS for their com commands like in old battlefield games :headbang:

+1

I feel the same