I'm New Here
Application for TD membership and TD|Admin​
In-Game Name: Horse n Rider​
Steam ID: 0:0:255725
Any Previous Clan/Community Affiliations: Monopoly
Real First Name: Brian
Which DARKLY CS:GO Servers Do You Play On: Casual, Competitive, Arms Race
Why do you want to be a DARKLY CS:GO Admin: So I can ban Zim
Favorite Games: CS1.6, CSS, CS:GO, HL, HL2, L4D, L4D2, all Zelda games, all Metroid Prime games
Interests: Golf, tennis, cards, games
Why do you want to join Toronto Darkly? Cause I'm an orphan and need a guardian
Do you have a working mic? Yes
How often do you play CS:GO? A few times a week
Do you mostly play during the afternoon, evening, or late night? Late night
YES/NO Questions:

Do you have a minimum of 6 months on the server with at least 200 hours of play? Yes
Are you active on the forums? Not really
Do you have a mic? Yes
Are you in good standing with the community? Yes
Are you at least 18 years of age? Yes

HORSE_n_RIDER

I'm New Here
hello TD clan - i thought that since the TD clan tag was in my list, that by some chance i had been made a member. I guess this isn't the case, and after playing with Death and Omission with it on, I thought I was in (although I think I still have to take my teeth out and give somebody a gummer). At BIOP's request I changed it back to Darkly. Anyhow, my application from last year is still above.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
uve been around forever. u just need to lurk the forums more and be more in the loop of whats happening.

Death

TD Admin
hello TD clan - i thought that since the TD clan tag was in my list, that by some chance i had been made a member. I guess this isn't the case, and after playing with Death and Omission with it on, I thought I was in (although I think I still have to take my teeth out and give somebody a gummer). At BIOP's request I changed it back to Darkly. Anyhow, my application from last year is still above.

Damn Horse I didn't even notice your TD tag. For the record Horse has been a good addition to the GO servers and plays straight up. Now back to that "gummer" offer .....

Stinkybear

I'm New Here
Definition of Necroposting-On a message board, posting something irrelevent on a really old topic to bring it to the top of the list topics. name comes from the fact that you are bringing it back from the dead, thus Necro. BTW I cut the part out about being a noob on a forum LMAO cause i clearly am!

Rams

TD Admin
Definition of Necroposting-On a message board, posting something irrelevent on a really old topic to bring it to the top of the list topics. name comes from the fact that you are bringing it back from the dead, thus Necro. BTW I cut the part out about being a noob on a forum LMAO cause i clearly am!
:kewl:

shoottomaim

BANNED
I think you misinterpreted the meme I posted; it was just a joke for Rams. Call me fag :P.
I'm not sure why you posted the definition of necroposting... I didn't say you were necroposting :o.

Stinkybear

I'm New Here
I think you misinterpreted the meme I posted; it was just a joke for Rams. Call me fag :P.
I'm not sure why you posted the definition of necroposting... I didn't say you were necroposting :o.

Well because I am clearly a noob on the forum lmao didnt interpret ur msg back and forth with Rams properly lol just ignore my female blonde moments.....