Summer TD Event?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Narf!

TD Admin
Kirock's talk of a BBQ has got me thinking (and hungry). Why don't we get a huge as TD meet/BBQ in a park or something in the summer? It'll be fun! We'll go there and harass some poor family that arrived early to get a nice spot and force them to give it up -- because let's face it, they're outnumbered. The only downside to that is we probably can't have any alcohol. The upside is, we can go get alcohol afterwards :)

The other option could be to have it at somebody's place, where alcohol would be served with the meat :)

I dunno, just an idea...

Pyro

TD Admin
is it just me or is there something overtly gay about a bunch of guys handling their meat together alone at a park or in a forest?

Narf!

TD Admin
[quote1236348299=Pyro]
is it just me or is there something overtly gay about a bunch of guys handling their meat together alone at a park or in a forest?
[/quote1236348299]

what's gay is that I never mentioned it was going to be all guys, yet that was what's going through your mind.

back on topic: bringing gf/wives as Fork mentioned would reduce the gay factor, but will also reduce the fun factor as some of you probably won't be your true self with them around.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
TD BBQ is a great idea! And what makes you think you cant drink at a park? There these BIG parks like near the beaches where people have picnics. Or if we have someone with a big enough backyard who is willing to accommodate the TD community for an afternoon/evening. It would be a lot of fun.

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
[quote1236355363=Narf!]
[quote1236348299=Pyro]
[/quote1236348299]

what's gay is that I never mentioned it was going to be all guys, yet that was what's going through your mind.

back on topic: bringing gf/wives as Fork mentioned would reduce the gay factor, but will also reduce the fun factor as some of you probably won't be your true self with them around.
[/quote1236355363]

Narf is right, with the wives/gf's around some of us will have the halo above our heads that day. I am so down for this meet I wanna finally make it out to one of these TD mizzeeets.

Ba Chicka Wa Wa

TD Member
Ya bring the wives/gf's and keep hiding the fact were all gay. Why not just go to a strip club? Beer, Titties, what else do you need? Seriously though, burgers and beer on the nice day outside, plus beer drinking games ftw!

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
good idea Narf !!
ill bring the meat !
8===========D

Status
Not open for further replies.