Strange Specialized Killstreak Rocket Launcher Price

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
What quality is it? (Strange, Unique, etc.)
360fx360f

Dikros.

I'm New Here
Hello Mizzterr. Since Newb is away until June, last night he explained to me many things about Team Fortress 2, including unusuals, prices, trading, middlemanning (Still don't really understand this), but most importantly, Killstreaks.

Newb is a great Killstreak trader - that is how he makes so much profit. (He told me to say that, and is currently telling me what to write) His prices and kindness are the key things to his profit, but he also has one more key thing on how he knows if he is making profit or not - The type of Killstreak. So, what is the sheen? If it's Team Shine, it's a VERY valuable Killstreak then, as Team Shine is the best sheen because it has 2 different colors for the 2 teams, but it is also considered rare. If it's something like Agonizing Emerald or Mean Green, then it's NOT THAT VALUABLE, as it is very common. But this is just from Newb's perspective. Since it's from a crate (Newb calls it the "Killstreak Crate), it isn't going to be as much as other non-crate killstreaks, as anybody can unbox them.

Please state the sheen so that Newb can make a decision of the price. (Also, Newb says hi.)

DARKLY | Pixar's Ham

DARKLY Regular
Hello Mizzterr. Since Newb is away until June, last night he explained to me many things about Team Fortress 2, including unusuals, prices, trading, middlemanning (Still don't really understand this), but most importantly, Killstreaks.

Newb is a great Killstreak trader - that is how he makes so much profit. (He told me to say that, and is currently telling me what to write) His prices and kindness are the key things to his profit, but he also has one more key thing on how he knows if he is making profit or not - The type of Killstreak. So, what is the sheen? If it's Team Shine, it's a VERY valuable Killstreak then, as Team Shine is the best sheen because it has 2 different colors for the 2 teams, but it is also considered rare. If it's something like Agonizing Emerald or Mean Green, then it's NOT THAT VALUABLE, as it is very common. But this is just from Newb's perspective. Since it's from a crate (Newb calls it the "Killstreak Crate), it isn't going to be as much as other non-crate killstreaks, as anybody can unbox them.

Please state the sheen so that Newb can make a decision of the price. (Also, Newb says hi.)

Sheens don't add that much to the price in general, but like I said. It sells for around 3-5 keys. (trade.tf)

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Whoever is selling the Strange specialized kill-streak rocket launcher with deadly daffodil and don't know what it's worth, here's my guesstimate. A strange rocket launcher by itself is worth easily 4 refined last time I looked, and a specialized rocket launcher kit goes for about 2.3keys also known as 2 keys, 3refined(? on the refined part). Now like ham has mentioned earlier, sheens in our opinion don't really change the price of the actual weapon, but from what I know(believe also), some people will pay extra SOMETIMES for specialized/professional kit for weapons if it's the sheen with specialized, sheen/killstreaker with professional weapons also.
But anyways, straight and to the point. I use steam community market to get a generic value of kill-streak kits, whether they be normal/specialized/professional. Starting prices are your best ways of guessing a in-game market value of a kill-streak kit, any higher people are getting greedy. So you basic strange rocket launcher is 4 refined metal, and a specialized kill-streak kit for a rocket launcher is about 2.3 keys. So add up the total. 2.3 keys + 4 refined = ~3keys. I believe whoever is trying to sell the strange spec. kill-streak launcher should have no problem getting 3 keys for it in my opinion.

Sir X:

TF2 Staff | UberLag
Ah well, I may be late to the party, but I threw out some helpful advice for the future.

tarduare

I'm New Here
I also have a killstreak but not rocket launcher. It's a Strange Specialized Killstreak Wrench with Mean Green effect. How much would that go for?

Lazybeargaming

I'm New Here
I have a team shine specalized rocket launcher kit (ready to apply) I was asking 4 keys for it. That seems about right for it.