READ ME Stickies on spawn doors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khârn the Betrayer

DARKLY Regular
Whoever pulled this "unwritten rule" outta their ass needs to explain this to me, because I'm about to shit all over it.

It's stupid. Of all the 9 classes the demo is the only 1 that can't shoot inside the spawn doors. Soldiers? spamming rockets inside the enemy spawn. Heavies? Scouts? Pyros? shooting and setting fire to people inside their spawn.

Is spawn camping against the rules? No.
So I can sticky the spawn doors? No.

:fulloffuck:

"Oh no! Dey put da stickies on our spawn dawr! Wot we do :hurrr:" What you do is: Go bonk scout, learn to fucking mouse 2 on pyro, build an uber, bait the detonation then run outside and kill the demo or roll the dice.

It amazes me how uncommon common sense is in this world.

A soldier camping spawn shooting his rockets inside the enemy spawn and killing/annoying plenty of people is perfectly fine. Stickies outside their spawn? Omg jump on their ass, they can't fucking do that. What a fucking joke.

So much for Darkly not being so strict.

Tick Tock Man

Senior TF2 Admin
Staff member
Let's make this simple...

There isn't and never was a rule against stickies on the spawn door - period.
There isn't and never was a rule against spawn camping/shooting into spawn any fashion using regular game mechanics.

While the source of this nonsense has been suggested to me - let's not dwell on that - instead lets just make it crystal clear to ALL Staff that the rules are clearly stated, and are not subject to random additions that happen to coincide with your personal preferences.

Status
Not open for further replies.