Nyan Cat :3: okaY
Nyan Cat :3: real money ?
Nyan Cat :3: how much can you pay ?
So slow: steam wallet
Nyan Cat :3: okay,how much
Nyan Cat :3: I want some games
So slow: $135
Nyan Cat :3: how are u going togiveme
So slow transferred to your account $ 134.90. The transfer will be completed after the exchange.
Nyan Cat :3: hmmmm
Nyan Cat :3: what about no,scammer

Description: This guy added me,trying to scam me,he was offering $135 dollars,in steam wallet,for my unusual hat.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
Do you still have the chat up?
It would be nice to have a screenshot of the chat window as well as just the chat log.

Nyan Cat :3

I'm New Here
I don´t have any picture(I closed the chatlog ;-; )But there´s a lot of proofs that he is a scammer,what kind of guy has 2 unusual hats with 0.3 hours of game in an account created in December 21.I´m telling the true,I doesn´t even know this guy.Why would I try to ban him.

I don´t have any picture(I closed the chatlog ;-; )But there´s a lot of proofs that he is a scammer,what kind of guy has 2 unusual hats with 0.3 hours of game in an account created in December 21.I´m telling the true,I doesn´t even know this guy.Why would I try to ban him.
I'm adding him to our scam queue per Dracowolf's request. Derp, I believe zackychuu beat me to the punch. :megaderp:

Nyan Cat :3Please post a screenshot of your PayPal where it shows non-payment for the second pair of ear buds, and a screenshot of your inventory where you traded him the items.

Fuck you Wrath

I'm New Here
So slow transferred to your account $ 134.90. The transfer will be completed after the exchange.

What earbuds ?????He just added me trying to buy my UNUSUAL HAT with money(steam wallet)of course I didn´t traded with him.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
What earbuds ?????He just added me trying to buy my UNUSUAL HAT with money(steam wallet)of course I didn´t traded with him.
That would be my bad, I mis-informed Jakk...he probably meant to post that on my other report. (Or he's gone mental LOL)

Starman4xz

DARKLY Regular
I saw a scam that looked almost EXACTLY like this on Reddit one day.. like a few days ago or so ago. lol.

It is a more well known scam now, but unfortunately, people still fall for it.

It is done using the /me function on any Steam Chat window.

I'm New Here
We are still waiting to hear back from Steam Rep about several Scammer tags.
Please sit tight and be patient, we are waiting just as much as you :)

No problem,I just wanted to know,because I don´t have screenshots

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Just realized I made Jakk mad. LOL.

Well, I find it strange that I made that request and report...well over two weeks ago, for mine and now yours Nyan. I think maybe DGN rubbed SR wrong.

Faggots be fagging. :yuno: SR Y U NO TAG THESE PEOPLE?!

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
I've been checking the community threads every other day since I put in the tag requests.
They haven't been tagging any of them...I think they are busy.
Yet I see TF2OP/SR tags being cranked out on a daily basis. *Not trying to start something but I get annoyed having to deal with scam reports that traders who approach me needing an MM, have an attempt done, I want these people out of the servers and trading posts as soon as humanly possible before they succeed in making a scam. I'm also reporting these individuals to Steam...so I'm NOT a happy camper at the moment*

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
Well IF they are cranking out OP tags, they aren't replying in the OP report thread.
Good to know the inner workings and unreliability of them then. Guess I'll stop encouraging people to report scams, as Nyan bitched about me telling him to report any and all attempts.

Yes, I am that upset with them and no, I'm not taking any bullshit answer for it. I'd even offer to help but it looks like I have to run a marathon and go through a meat grinder to even gain an SR Admin tag. Hell, to the fuck, no.

zackychuu

TD Admin / Wanker
I spoke to Helen, she had no idea that it was taking so long for tags to be made.
She is on it as we speak.

Wrath

DARKLY Middleman
I spoke to Helen, she had no idea that it was taking so long for tags to be made.
She is on it as we speak.
Would also like to make note some of these people have already been tagged by other communities but for different reports. (Which would have not happened if they were tagged when I made the damn request TO tag them!)

Status
Not open for further replies.