• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

Spank Children

td|35mm

TD Admin
[quote1266003666=68cal]
lol 35mm didnt pass grade 12 english.
[/quote1266003666]

First of all ... I have NEVER EVER had at least 1 class of English ... NEVER!

All I know, I learned by myself with NO help.
And my English is still better then most of you fuckers!

So as far as I consider, the jokes are on you not me :).

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1265999180=68cal]
what's your profession?
[/quote1265999180]

DBA / DA / Lead project guy.

Due to the lack of anybody intelligent here in Alberta, I basically do everything.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
[quote1266004182=TD|35mm]
[quote1266003666=68cal]
lol 35mm didnt pass grade 12 english.
[/quote1266003666]

First of all ... I have NEVER EVER had at least 1 class of English ... NEVER!

All I know, I learned by myself with NO help.
And my English is still better then most of you fuckers!

So as far as I consider, the jokes are on you not me :).
[/quote1266004182]

um, yeah I didnt' catch any of this, translation? Narf, you speak english, what did 35 just say?

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
wow, what language is that? romanian? I can't place the dialect? It sounds like cows humping..

td|35mm

TD Admin
Ohhh ... if he doesn't understand that, then I guess is safe to say that Leroy is not just a fag or THE definition of fag.

Just by saying his name a new era in the fagotrie indutry is opening. He is redefining the boundaries of how much of a fag a person can be.

Not even the mighty S. Jesus could not equal half of his "mighty fagosiness" (not even Google can match the power of that word).

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1266010149=TD|35mm]
Ohhh ... if he doesn't understand that, then I guess is safe to say that Leroy is not just a fag or THE definition of fag.

Just by saying his name a new era in the fagotrie indutry is opening. He is redefining the boundaries of how much of a fag a person can be.

Not even the mighty S. Jesus could not equal half of his "mighty fagosiness" (not even Google can match the power of that word).
[/quote1266010149]

lol.

On a side note: I enjoyed reading some of the posts here. How the fuck will giving the power to teachers by letting them hit students solve anything? Think logically for a second. Violence does not solve anything. (IF anything, it only serves as a temporary solution)

In my opinion, parents /teachers should not hit their kids. I myself have been spanked/hit/abused up until i was about 16 years old. I have 2 older sisters who also got hit but more severely. In fact, due to the abuse, one of my sisters got taken away by social services and put in a foster home (twice). My other sister just couldnt take it anymore and ran away when she was 17. Can anyone here explain what the violence solved here? All it did was fuck up their lives.

Yah so anyways, my point being... violence will not solve anything. In fact, itll make this much worse than they already are. It may also teach kids the wrong lessons. All in all there are other ways to teach kids respect as well as other things, but violence should be last.

Leroy

2012 Troll of the Year
Well, like most things, there is a cut-off point where it can be excessive. My father never crossed that line, and he never spanked my sister. My brothers and I were fair game, and it almost felt as though it was a right of passage. I wouldn't call it violence, and I'm quite positive my father would have much rather had a beer and relaxed at the end of the day, then come back and discipline his boys who at the time, were basically causing chaos and anarchy across the land :)

Shortbus

Professional Cocksucker
[quote1266012065=Leroy]
Well, like most things, there is a cut-off point where it can be excessive. My father never crossed that line, and he never spanked my sister. My brothers and I were fair game, and it almost felt as though it was a right of passage. I wouldn't call it violence, and I'm quite positive my father would have much rather had a beer and relaxed at the end of the day, then come back and discipline his boys who at the time, were basically causing chaos and anarchy across the land :)

[/quote1266012065]

I guess there is/should be a cut off point but sometimes the stress (my mother left my dad with a mortgage, 2 cars and 3 kids) causes you to get carried away.