SourceTV is bringing in players

vinny paz

TD Admin
It's only 12pm and there are 10 people playing in the server. That's awesome! I guess it's tricking non-regs into thinking there is a human player on, and then they join, and more people join. Snowball effect.

Whoever planned this is a strategist and a genius. I give you mad props, sir.

Spinny

TD Admin / Giant Faggot
maybe the non-reg's feel more comfortable to play here when they see Source-tv in the server, less of a chance for hackers to ruin their fun :D

buckshot

TD Member
To watch a game via SourceTV, start Steam, and choose Servers from the Steam menu to open the server browser. Click to select the Spectate tab. You can narrow the list of servers by clicking Change filters and selected a specific game. After the list has been updated, double click on a server in the list you want to spectate and you'll be connected.

Fork Included

TD Admin
lol

reminds me of DOS based winter-bot back during starcraft days

i used to be in a clan and i controlled the bot, sometimes from school, people would chat with me, it had pre-programmed responses, hehehehehe

ohh the good ol dos days.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
I guess i should post the IP for Source TV. We are also gonna haveb Source TV for the scrim server too so we can watch the matches! TD IS BOOMING!!!!!

DrUgZ

TD Admin
I still say we slap a couple bots in there during the daytime. if people know that there are games goin on in our server during the day/afternoon, we could eventually get a 24/7 in game population.

Low Budget

DGN Staff
Staff member
Thats weird. Everytime ive tried it, it worked for me. I havent tried it today cause im at wokr but ill give it a try again form home. Why dont you try by clicking on the link from the website? Click on the IP it should open in your steam.