Source Mod Squish

iSeize

TD Admin
a lot of people have been commenting on the Squish noise that source mod makes when you look at a spray or anytime SM puts a message up on your screen. after a while i feel its a bit unnecessary, anyone else feel the same way?

sir-drek

TD Admin
[quote1278024374=Hinouchi]
I am more annoyed of that swoosh sound when people is joining in.
[/quote1278024374]

+1... wtf is with that

Propaganda

TD Member
Listen, if you fags have absolutely no fucking purpose or better thing to do than cry about the 2 second admin squish sound then die. If you have a real complaint let me know.

Piss off.

TD Admin, Chicken Licker, Top Shelf Sleeper
[quote1278131996=Propaganda]
admin squish sound
[/quote1278131996]

what is that ? i know the sound, what it has to do with admin !? im new around here

HooB.wg

Hacking Faggot
I am more annoyed with you making this thread and stating the obvious by saying it's annoying. How annoying.. I am so annoyed..

Propaganda

TD Member
Ok I uploaded a blank sound for this, I am not sure if I overwrote the old mani plugin sound or the sourcemod one. Let em know.

HaileyHaze

TD Admin
its something that you hear every two freaking seconds but at least douchebags have stopped making the noise other than brains :P

skd_mrk

TD Admin
[quote1280841015=Propaganda]
Listen, if you fags have absolutely no fucking purpose or better thing to do than cry about the 2 second admin squish sound then die. If you have a real complaint let me know.

Piss off.
[/quote1280841015]

<3