Some useful nade binds.

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
I know a lot of people don't use these binds, so I figured this might be helpful. Instead of clicking 4 on your keyboard several times to get the nade you want, why not just bind it and save a few seconds that could potentially get you killed or grant you a kill?

Just copy paste these into your console, you can change the key to your desired key. Takes a little time to get used to for some people, but well worth it in the end.

bind "f" "use weapon_flashbang"
bind "c" "use weapon_smokegrenade"
bind "x" "use weapon_molotov"
bind "z" "use weapon_incgrenade"
leave the HEgrenade as is with 4.

I've only recently started using these myself and liking it a lot. Hope this helps. Oh and leave the quotations marks!

amanshotme

TD Member
Personally have f as flash, v as smoke, and c as he. Don't use moly/incen so I don't have it bound, though I think x/z would be a good choice. Wouldn't 4 cycle to the next grenade if you already have one in your hand?

Hotshot.exe

DARKLY Regular
Personally have f as flash, v as smoke, and c as he. Don't use moly/incen so I don't have it bound, though I think x/z would be a good choice. Wouldn't 4 cycle to the next grenade if you already have one in your hand?

I don't bind HE, i'm still really used to using 4 to pull out the HE since 1.5 lol.

These sounded really good until they only switch to the nade but don't throw it.

A master of the mousewheel has no need for such mortal nonsense!

LOL oh yeah swan? Like this?