• Guest, if you wish to appeal your ban, please read these threads first:

READ ME DARKLY Ban Appeal Template + READ ME DARKLY Server Rules

Guest, Ban Appeal threads are for the player appealing and the banning Admin to respond to. All other posts will be removed at the Moderator's discretion.

BANNED some fag Unban Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hassassin_

I'm New Here
Name When Banned: Hassassin
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:46677968
Game: Team Fortress 2
Server: Darkly Toronto Trade Servers #1,2,3,4,5,6
Ban Reason: Racism

State your case: The reason I was banned was because I made a pretty racist remark over someone that had made bad comments about me and then proceeded to disconnect from the server. I fully realize my mistake and I apologize for it. This ban happened a year ago and I'm confident that I will not repeat the same mistake. I apologize deeply and this won't happen again. I also want to say that it was partially my fault for retaliating against that person because he was making negative comments about me. I should have just reported him. Once again, I apologize sincerely for this as I was angry and retaliated badly. I wish to be unbanned. Thank you.

Cmp™

Retired Scrub
If a higher Admin doesn't mind, this needs to be moved to the TF2 Appeals section.

In any case, Gatherix is the banning Admin, so he will be handling your appeal.

Sit tight.

Hassassin_

I'm New Here
If a higher Admin doesn't mind, this needs to be moved to the TF2 Appeals section.

In any case, Gatherix is the banning Admin, so he will be handling your appeal.

Sit tight.

Thank you very much, I didn't realize that this was in a CS:GO appeal section.. Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.