Sold - closed.

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Anyone interested in buying my Asus gtx 780ti?

It's liquid cooled, has never seen anything over 39C. I also have an EK copper/plexi water block if you're interested.

Gpu itself: I'm leaning towards $500 on kijiji but I can appreciate a deal with a friend here.

Water block: I'm thinking $80. It's top notch and still sells for $119.99 on dazmode.

Holler!

Glocky

Drinking your tears
What changed? :limphand:
Couldn't resist :)
What resolution & refresh rate are you gaming at BTW?

So it uses less power - because it contains less computing power. Warlt!?

I gots a 1000W and nasty, nasty cooling, so I couldn't care less for _less_ graphical power at a still-expensive price point.

Nvidia is essentially convincing you to purchase a Prius instead of a Tesla. No thanks.

Lastly, fyi, 780ti's can clock anywhere from 1150-1350, so that's still higher than this rebrand.

Glocky

Drinking your tears
Hard to pass up new shiney tech goodies when the price is right! 1080p-60hz or 1080p-120hz or 1080p-144hz?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
Hard to pass up new shiney tech goodies when the price is right! 1080p-60hz or 1080p-120hz or 1080p-144hz?
Ya, it's tough lol 1080P @120hz. I have a Samsung S27A950D, she's good. Got her on a one-off sale for 279.99 at canadacomputers because it was open box and didn't come with the 3D goggles and I couldn't care less for anything 3D, so it worked out!

.44 caliber

TD Admin
thought I heard Brades say he was lookin, maybe I'm just Brains'n. Ice was yelling at the time. Hard to hear an airplane crash when he opens his american maw.

Brades

Bailer
Staff member
thought I heard Brades say he was lookin, maybe I'm just Brains'n. Ice was yelling at the time. Hard to hear an airplane crash when he opens his american maw.

I think I need a new cpu and mobo too... don't really want to spend that much money on something I only use to play FeelZ.