• Please remember to wrap not safe for work text/images in [NSFW][/NSFW] tags.
    Example: [NSFW][img]http://darklygaming.com/images/spinnysgapedass.jpg[/img][/NSFW]

So... Minecraft?

Jerk

A Little Darkly
Howdy. I'm pretty new to these forums, and wasn't sure whether to make this a suggestion, or put it into gaming section of forums so decided; fuck it, make it general.

Anyway, I've been playing on the Darkly TF2 trade servers for awhile, and was just curious if anyone here plays minecraft (well, considering that I've seen some of my darkly friends play minecraft according to steam, I already know people do), and if anyone would be interested in hosting a minecraft darkly server. I mostly just want to hear peoples' thoughts on this because it's such a different landscape than csgo or tf2, I was just curious. The thing about minecraft is that pretty much anyone can host a server, but not everyone can host a large server with plugins and commands etc that make the game moderate-able. I also want to know if there is enough interest to make an official darkly minecraft server or just make it hush-hush back alley type deal. Anyway, thoughts?

OG buckshot jr

TD Admin
A few of us used to host one outside of TD, mostly because hosting Minecraft is just a nasty resource hog, and it was largely successful for a long time. At a time there was about 10 of us, then it dwindled down to about 5, and that was still lots of fun. We took on large building projects together and went on nether missions together. It was a lot of fun, but we only played it to build and mine, not for battling or any of that shit.

I still play it, but single player. I miss having a server with a bunch of people and building around eachother.

Jerk

A Little Darkly
Yeah half of the fun of minecraft is running around interacting with each other, like in a mumble or something where you can just find people by their voice etc. It's always fun to run around and build obsidian penises all over everyone else's shit. (By this, I mean friendly pranks).

I play Minecraft quite a bit still but mostly in single player nowadays. I would not mind getting on a multiplayer and doing some projects though.